The destruction of Europe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Better watch it quick before it is taken down again.
http://youtu.be/tHuDKQYQCHc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 09:37 AM by Alla.)
RE: The destruction of Europe
I was watching Russian news. They showed how refugees from Syria and other countries complained about place was giving to them. It was in country side, but refugees demand that they want to live in cities.
I can't believe it, how ungrateful it is.
I also saw how people were bringing them water and food and some refugees were not happy and they were throwing it away.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
13-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Can't see it without signing into google and I don't do that. Sad

What is it about?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Just sign into google. It's easier than explaining.
13-11-2015, 09:44 AM
(13-11-2015 09:37 AM)Dom Wrote:  Can't see it without signing into google and I don't do that. Sad

What is it about?

Racist fear mongering.

First comment

[Image: d1b019ea71686e88fc8313d19381443b.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-11-2015, 09:59 AM
I think the reality is in the middle ground somewhere. It is not the end of Europe, nor is it a non-issue. The building blocks for big problems are certainly there, but whether or not those problems are anticipated and solved or allowed to materialize is something we can't reasonably predict right now. Who ends up being right and wrong will be a matter of hindsight bias a few years from now. And, though there is certainly useful information to be pulled from sensationalist videos, you have to be able to pick the relevant facts from the bullshit. I saw for example, within this video, a clip from a knockout game video that surfaced in the U.S. a few years back and has absolutely nothing to do with Muslim extremism or the refugee crisis. Most people simply assume it does due to the emotional state created by other portions of the video. Fairly common trick.

'Murican Canadian
13-11-2015, 10:08 AM
(13-11-2015 09:34 AM)Alla Wrote:  I was watching Russian news. They showed how refugees from Syria and other countries complained about place was giving to them. It was in country side, but refugees demand that they want to live in cities.
I can't believe it, how ungrateful it is.
I also saw how people were bringing them water and food and some refugees were not happy and they were throwing it away.

For whatever reason, that is what happens. It doesn't seem like it matters where it is. Here in the US, millions of people from Mexico came here illegally and expect all the public aid and rights but get pissed when someone thinks that it may be a good idea to count them and get them all ID's, just like everyone else. It's nice to see that this isn't the only place where people behave like that.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
14-11-2015, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 09:03 AM by Alla.)
We witnessed some destruction of Paris yesterday. Horrible, horrible thing.
ISIS/evil Islamists(JV according to Obama) said that American blood is even more delicious.
Does Europe need more Muslim refugees right now? If they believe they do, then good luck to them.

14-11-2015, 08:58 AM
(13-11-2015 09:44 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Racist fear mongering.
Yes, fear mongering.
I bet many people in France disagree with you right now.