The devil is punishing Mexico with violence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2015, 09:13 PM
The devil is punishing Mexico with violence
Just how stupid this is:

Quote:In an exclusive interview Wednesday, the second anniversary of his election to the papacy,
Pope Francis spoke on a wide range of topics, many of which revolved around Mexico.
He said that "the devil doesn't forgive Mexico because there [the Virgin Mary] revealed her Son," referring to the appearances of the Virgin of Guadalupe.

As a Mexican living in Mexico, this infuriates me. Seriously. No. It's not the corruption, the government or not anyone who can actually be prosecuted and punished. No. It's the fucking devil!!

Quote:"Mexico," said Francis, "is privileged in martyrdom, for recognizing and defending its Mother. And this you know very well. You will find Catholics, non-Catholics, and atheists in Mexico, but they are all 'guadalupanos'. That is, everyone feels like her child. Children of the one who brought the Savior, who destroyed the devil."

Note: a 'guadalupano' is someone who has very a deep devotion to the virgin of Guadalupe.

Yeah, well, Fuck you, Pope Francis!! I'm a Mexican and I AM NOT a fucking stupid guadalupano.

Full article: http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi...exico-pay/

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like KVron's post
13-03-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: The devil is punishing Mexico with violence
(13-03-2015 09:13 PM)KVron Wrote:  ...
Yeah, well, Fuck you, Pope Francis!!

... and in that, I think you speak for us all.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
13-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Sounds like Christian " persecution" on a cosmic level.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
13-03-2015, 09:55 PM
(13-03-2015 09:13 PM)KVron Wrote:  Just how stupid this is:

Quote:In an exclusive interview Wednesday, the second anniversary of his election to the papacy,
Pope Francis spoke on a wide range of topics, many of which revolved around Mexico.
He said that "the devil doesn't forgive Mexico because there [the Virgin Mary] revealed her Son," referring to the appearances of the Virgin of Guadalupe.

As a Mexican living in Mexico, this infuriates me. Seriously. No. It's not the corruption, the government or not anyone who can actually be prosecuted and punished. No. It's the fucking devil!!

Quote:"Mexico," said Francis, "is privileged in martyrdom, for recognizing and defending its Mother. And this you know very well. You will find Catholics, non-Catholics, and atheists in Mexico, but they are all 'guadalupanos'. That is, everyone feels like her child. Children of the one who brought the Savior, who destroyed the devil."

Note: a 'guadalupano' is someone who has very a deep devotion to the virgin of Guadalupe.

Yeah, well, Fuck you, Pope Francis!! I'm a Mexican and I AM NOT a fucking stupid guadalupano.

Full article: http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi...exico-pay/

Well fucking said. Liking wasn't enough.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-03-2015, 11:59 PM
In a country like mine most people are catholics and take pope's words seriously.
Let's see where his bullshit can take us:
First, let's blame the devil for all the bad things that are happening.
Next, let's blame non-catholics and atheists.
Yes. Maybe god is punishing Mexico (or some other superstitious country) because of atheists or muslims or whatever.

Maybe I'm being a little paranoid here but can't help thinking how far this can go.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
14-03-2015, 12:14 AM
At this point I'm half convinced Franky's just conducting some weird experiment to see how many moronic and insulting things he can say in a row before people finally get pissed off with him.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
14-03-2015, 08:49 AM
This thread reminds me of a great story. Back in the 1980s, Pope John Paul took his first trip to Mexico. An American business man came up with an idea to capitalize on the historic visit. He made thousands of shirts that said, in Spanish, "I saw the Pope". so, the shirts should have read "Viva El Papa". Unfortunately, his Spanish wasn't very good and his shirts said "Viva LA Papa", which translates to "I saw the potato".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
14-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Darth er I mean Pope Frankie!!!!!!!! we wanna have a word with you, you old piece of diaper
14-03-2015, 01:58 PM
(14-03-2015 12:14 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  At this point I'm half convinced Franky's just conducting some weird experiment to see how many moronic and insulting things he can say in a row before people finally get pissed off with him.

considering the fact that the majority of our species has a tendency of supporting one dumb thing at any given time, its gonna take a while for him to get mass angry letter
14-03-2015, 02:22 PM
(14-03-2015 08:49 AM)BnW Wrote:  This thread reminds me of a great story. Back in the 1980s, Pope John Paul took his first trip to Mexico. An American business man came up with an idea to capitalize on the historic visit. He made thousands of shirts that said, in Spanish, "I saw the Pope". so, the shirts should have read "Viva El Papa". Unfortunately, his Spanish wasn't very good and his shirts said "Viva LA Papa", which translates to "I saw the potato".

Ok, my Spanish is totally rusty. But Viva el papa, means long live the pope. Replacing with La doesn't do much (somewhat more Italian). Both phrases mean the same thing.

Papa always means pope/father, viva always means [long] live, life or living depending on context

Patata is Spanish for potato.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces