The difference between Atheism and Realism is that Atheism is about what isn't real.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: The difference between Atheism and Realism is that Atheism is about what isn't real.
(28-09-2015 11:37 AM)Alla Wrote:  I can be theist and realist at the same time. I accept all the truth that realist accepts. But as theist I have advantage. I have what realists have + more: I have Spirit of God with me. Feeling Spirit and being taught by Spirit is also something real (at least to me).

I have even more. Realism, Jebusism, and Harry Potter.
I have advantage over your advantage.

Na na

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: The difference between Atheism and Realism is that Atheism is about what isn't real.
(28-09-2015 10:52 AM)My Reality Wrote:  I am somewhat in agreement with your assertion that there is a difference between Atheism and Realism but the flaw in the ointment is that Atheism is real, it exists. I also have a problem with you proclaiming we are the Church of Reality. A church is a religious entity and religion is the creator of false Gods. A true Realist is not of a religion because that would make the Realist a religious propagandist like all other religions. My question is, are you of a religion or are you of other worldliness? Lose the church, keep reality, don’t be a missionary for your cause and you will be a true Realist. If you are looking for reality, please check out my blog.
http://www.reality-ibelieve.blogspot.com

fly in the ointment

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-09-2015, 09:44 PM
(29-09-2015 07:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 11:37 AM)Alla Wrote:  I can be theist and realist at the same time. I accept all the truth that realist accepts. But as theist I have advantage. I have what realists have + more: I have Spirit of God with me. Feeling Spirit and being taught by Spirit is also something real (at least to me).

I have even more. Realism, Jebusism, and Harry Potter.
I have advantage over your advantage.

Na na

Got all y'll beat.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May.
I've got so much honey the bees envy me. I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-09-2015, 09:57 PM
(29-09-2015 09:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Got all y'll beat.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May.
I've got so much honey the bees envy me. I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.

Yes, but I...

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user