The earth. Fixed and immovable?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2010, 09:47 AM

RE: The earth. Fixed and immovable?
(09-11-2010 08:20 AM)Kikko Wrote:  Did God/Jesus/Emperor Paradox ever say that the bible is completely the word of God?
That's the claim I grew up with and is, I believe, the fundy position, in general. Your mileage may vary.
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2010, 12:48 PM
(09-11-2010 09:47 AM)2buckchuck Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 08:20 AM)Kikko Wrote:  Did God/Jesus/Emperor Paradox ever say that the bible is completely the word of God?
That's the claim I grew up with and is, I believe, the fundy position, in general. Your mileage may vary.

A fundy claim that probably can't be supported with the bible. Probably the best evidence for an intelligent God not being responsible for the bible is the bible itself. Smile I bet even I could have done a better job.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2010, 02:34 AM
(09-11-2010 12:48 PM)Kikko Wrote:  I bet even I could have done a better job.

If you do that will anyone who doesn't believe your book be called an akikkoist?
10-11-2010, 01:44 PM
(10-11-2010 02:34 AM)No J. Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 12:48 PM)Kikko Wrote:  I bet even I could have done a better job.

If you do that will anyone who doesn't believe your book be called an akikkoist?
Well, if my followers would be Kikstians, then I guess they'd be Akikstians, but I'd be more comfortable with calling them blind immoral baby eating bastards.

And then there would be the damn Norwegian God-worshippers burning libraries...Angry

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
10-11-2010, 11:59 PM

Actually no it isn't. The bible makes it clear that the bible is inspired by god, written by man.
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Where does it make that clear, exactly? And, if that is so clear, why do so many protestants claim that the Bible is the inerrant word of God? Are they just skipping that page?

Seriously, if the bible is so clear, why are there like 200 different variations of Christianity?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
12-11-2010, 12:43 AM
(11-11-2010 08:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  Seriously, if the bible is so clear, why are there like 200 different variations of Christianity?

I have read that there are 33,000 different denominations of christianity. Does this mean that there are hundreds of denominations for each variation of christianity, or did I read something that was inaccurate?
12-11-2010, 08:04 AM
I was just guessing at the 200. My point was there was a lot of them.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost