The earth is hollow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 04:00 PM
The earth is hollow!
How's this for a conspiracy theory? It turns out that Jules Verne was right! The inside of the earth is hollow. Not only that but there are ancient peoples living down there. The entrance to the underground world is at the north and south poles. The government and nasa of course has been hiding all this from us. During world war 2 Himmler tried to locate the entrance to the kingdom of Agharta - one of the kingdoms inside the earth. The Aghartans you see are very advanced and are responsible for ufos. That's right! Stop watching the skies and start watching the ground! Himmler's plan was to make a treaty so Germany could get advanced weapons. Unfortunately the nazis were never able to locate the entrance to Agharta which is a secret tunnel hidden in somewhere in India. This is the real reason why they lost ww2. If you want to learn more I recommend you read this book: http://www.amazon.com/This-hollow-earth-...w+earth%22
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: The earth is hollow!
Yeah, I think i'll pass on the book.

I've already made my quota for crazy for the year. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-01-2015, 05:16 PM
(11-01-2015 04:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, I think i'll pass on the book.

But it just started. Who do you hang out with?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-01-2015, 05:20 PM
(11-01-2015 04:00 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  How's this for a conspiracy theory? It turns out that Jules Verne was right! The inside of the earth is hollow. Not only that but there are ancient peoples living down there. The entrance to the underground world is at the north and south poles. The government and nasa of course has been hiding all this from us. During world war 2 Himmler tried to locate the entrance to the kingdom of Agharta - one of the kingdoms inside the earth. The Aghartans you see are very advanced and are responsible for ufos. That's right! Stop watching the skies and start watching the ground! Himmler's plan was to make a treaty so Germany could get advanced weapons. Unfortunately the nazis were never able to locate the entrance to Agharta which is a secret tunnel hidden in somewhere in India. This is the real reason why they lost ww2. If you want to learn more I recommend you read this book: http://www.amazon.com/This-hollow-earth-...w+earth%22

I am reading maximum ding on my dingbatometre, captain.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-01-2015, 05:26 PM
So, basically, what I'm hearing is that the earth is giant Wonder Ball? Y'know...

[Image: tumblr_lp8cuxSqdZ1qmt50ho1_400.png]

Guess we better start digging and find out what's inside! Maybe later. I want chocolate now.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
11-01-2015, 05:26 PM
(11-01-2015 05:16 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 04:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, I think i'll pass on the book.

But it just started. Who do you hang out with?

The people here. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-01-2015, 05:28 PM
There is an artist I highly respect and have spoken to that believes this. At times I have to fight the urge to laugh hysterically.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-01-2015, 05:28 PM
(11-01-2015 05:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:16 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But it just started. Who do you hang out with?

The people here. Big Grin

[Image: futuramafry.jpg]

Touché, Momsby... Touché....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-01-2015, 05:29 PM
I was hoping this was a joke.
11-01-2015, 06:00 PM
(11-01-2015 05:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  I was hoping this was a joke.

They better have peanut butter.

And bread rolls!

Yeah, peanut butter and bread rolls. If they don't have them, we'll blow up the tunnel and seal the bastards in.

And steal their UFOs. I bet their UFOs have a replicator that can make peanut butter and bread rolls. I also bet the UFOs have chicks on them that all look alike and answer to the name of Harriet.

Harriet will make me some peanut butter and bread rolls inside the UFO.

Thumbsup

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post