The earth is hollow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: The earth is hollow!
(11-01-2015 04:00 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  How's this for a conspiracy theory? It turns out that Jules Verne was right! The inside of the earth is hollow. Not only that but there are ancient peoples living down there. The entrance to the underground world is at the north and south poles. The government and nasa of course has been hiding all this from us. During world war 2 Himmler tried to locate the entrance to the kingdom of Agharta - one of the kingdoms inside the earth. The Aghartans you see are very advanced and are responsible for ufos. That's right! Stop watching the skies and start watching the ground! Himmler's plan was to make a treaty so Germany could get advanced weapons. Unfortunately the nazis were never able to locate the entrance to Agharta which is a secret tunnel hidden in somewhere in India. This is the real reason why they lost ww2. If you want to learn more I recommend you read this book: http://www.amazon.com/This-hollow-earth-...w+earth%22

There's several videos too. I posted a couple of the videos on another thread about this. Yup. It's nutty. Hobo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(11-01-2015 04:00 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  How's this for a conspiracy theory? It turns out that Jules Verne was right! The inside of the earth is hollow. Not only that but there are ancient peoples living down there. The entrance to the underground world is at the north and south poles. The government and nasa of course has been hiding all this from us. During world war 2 Himmler tried to locate the entrance to the kingdom of Agharta - one of the kingdoms inside the earth. The Aghartans you see are very advanced and are responsible for ufos. That's right! Stop watching the skies and start watching the ground! Himmler's plan was to make a treaty so Germany could get advanced weapons. Unfortunately the nazis were never able to locate the entrance to Agharta which is a secret tunnel hidden in somewhere in India. This is the real reason why they lost ww2. If you want to learn more I recommend you read this book: http://www.amazon.com/This-hollow-earth-...w+earth%22

Did someone leave the asylum doors unlocked ?
The only thing hollow here, is the space between your ears.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-01-2015, 07:15 PM
I loved 20,000 leagues under the sea and The mysterious island (fun fact: it's a sort of sequel/spin-off), and consider Jules Verne to be one of my fave authors but...

But...

Wait a second, are you telling me that the Nautilus exists??? :O

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
11-01-2015, 07:47 PM
My head is hollow too, but you see me bragging about it.
Hobo
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
11-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Here's a great website that gives more information. It even has a nifty map of what inner earth looks like. http://www.thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html
11-01-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 10:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-01-2015 09:57 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  Here's a great website that gives more information. It even has a nifty map of what inner earth looks like. http://www.thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html

Oh goody.
Now all you have to do is explain how all calculations with the Earth with a molten iron core work with what is observed, and why they would NOT work if it's hollow, but somehow are observed anyway.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Do we call the people that believe this Inner Earthers? Verners? Big Grin
11-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Quote:Now all you have to do is explain how all calculations with the Earth with a molten iron core work with what is observed, and why they would NOT work if it's hollow, but somehow are observed anyway.

Calculations are wrong? Conspiracy? Btw I never said I actually believed this theory. Laugh out load I have the book that I linked to and it was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I also read the Twelfth planet by Zecharia Sitchin where he talked about aliens from the planet Nibiru coming down and genetically engineering the human race. Ah but that's another conspiracy theory that I shall leave for later.
12-01-2015, 01:14 AM
So is my tummy. Need more food Weeping

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-01-2015, 06:54 AM

Yeah, there's also a flat-earth society, they actually believe it, they aren't necessarily religious based.

Flat Earth Society

It's stuff like this that proves to me that we're just a bunch of monkeys barely out of the trees, barely able to rise above the level of reason of poop-flinging monkeys.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post