The elegant nature of science

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-07-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: The elegant nature of science
Much better photo - thanks!
I got mine from popular science ... don't know why they didn't print the clearer one with the legend.
Should have gone to Nasa straight away.

It might be nice to vacation in Greenland this year... maybe their tourist industry will pick up. Wink

Do we have any Atheists in Greenland? It would be cool to get a first hand take on the situation. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2012, 01:41 PM
(25-07-2012 12:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  kimmies...

[Image: 670398main_greenland_2012194-673.jpg]

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/feature...-melt.html

But climate change is just a hoax perpetrated by the liberal media and scientists...and Al Gore.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
25-07-2012, 02:01 PM
(25-07-2012 01:41 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But climate change is just a hoax perpetrated by the liberal media and scientists...and Al Gore.

Well... yea.
Consider

You tryin' to get all sciencey here or somethin'? What kind of Godless freaks are you people? Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-07-2012, 03:50 PM
(25-07-2012 12:27 PM)kim Wrote:  Do we have any Atheists in Greenland? It would be cool to get a first hand take on the situation. Smile

I own Greenland. This is most likely due to my recent troop build up and current military exercises. All fellow atheists are welcomed except Itsacow.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
27-07-2012, 07:05 AM
New branch to the family.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/h...ml?hpid=z4

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-07-2012, 07:46 AM
(27-07-2012 07:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  New branch to the family.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/h...ml?hpid=z4

It's the Annunaki! Ohmy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Ok... who's inside me? I want to know. Am I a Neanderthal or a cousin? I'm not very hairy but I have good teeth and I take heat pretty well... I can walk a long way, if that has any bering on the matter.

I just wonder... who's my Monkey Me? Shy

27-07-2012, 09:48 AM
We are all one with the ape, man.

We are also one with the lizard and one with the frog, and one with the fish, and one with the dog.
One with the cactus and one with the tree, one with the cockroach, and one with the bee.
One with the ant, and one with the shark, one with the dolphin and one with the lark.
One with the paramecium and one with the fly, one with the mushroom and one who will eventually die.

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
27-07-2012, 09:49 AM
I should work on that last line a bit

-Rick
27-07-2012, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 01:27 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-07-2012 09:48 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  We are all one with the ape, man.

We are also one with the lizard and one with the frog, and one with the fish, and one with the dog.
One with the cactus and one with the tree, one with the cockroach, and one with the bee.
One with the ant, and one with the shark, one with the dolphin and one with the lark.
One with the paramecium and one with the fly, one with the mushroom and one who will eventually die.

Suggest last line : One with the paramecium and one with the fly, one who no doubt, certainly will die.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post