The elephant in the room

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 06:41 PM
The elephant in the room
So I just came online here after a few days off TTA and I see this big group of people apparently migrating from another place.

I cannot be the only one wondering what is going on?
I read through some of the introductions and I feel like there is probably some kind of forum drama going on?
Anybody care to enlighten me and everybody else who is wondering?
(I am good at putting question marks in the end of sentences that are not questions?)

Cheers

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
24-02-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: The elephant in the room
(24-02-2017 06:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  So I just came online here after a few days off TTA and I see this big group of people apparently migrating from another place.

I read through some of the introductions and I feel like there is probably some kind of forum drama going on?
(I am good at putting question marks in the end of sentences that are not questions?)

Cheers

We have lifted the immigrant ban. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
24-02-2017, 06:48 PM
[Image: raw]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
24-02-2017, 06:49 PM
All these Amazonians are coming over because there was an anti-atheist crack down on a forum over there, or something. Smile

They aren't all women with nice legs, nor are they from the moon! DISAPPOINT! Angry

Laugh out load Tongue They seem like an alright bunch, so far. Shy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-02-2017, 06:54 PM
They're here to take our jobs, Leela. Sad

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
24-02-2017, 06:55 PM
(24-02-2017 06:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 06:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  So I just came online here after a few days off TTA and I see this big group of people apparently migrating from another place.

Cheers

We have lifted the immigrant ban. Tongue

There must be a hole in the wall.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-02-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Cheers

We are good peaceful atheist refugees from an Amazon forum community that has been subjected to cruel and increasing persecution - by Amazon 'moderators,' who are anything but moderate.

First they took away our right to search threads and forums. Then they started displaying any ascii character except the English alphabet incorrectly. Finally in the last month, they launched an all out purge. While they did ban some egregious trolls, they left many worse ones intact. Worst of all, they banned many decent members who have been there for years and started deleting innocuous posts by those remaining, refusing to give reasons for the deletions. Gasp

The forum became a barren wasteland of posters struggling to be understood amid the sad deleted remains of missing friends. Weeping

We are so grateful for the warm welcome we have received on your haven shores, and promise to be good and productive citizens in your community. Big Grin
[+] 12 users Like Dorsie's post
24-02-2017, 07:12 PM
(24-02-2017 06:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  We have lifted the immigrant ban. Tongue

Disculpe, es ahora los Estados Unidos estoy en? Gracias. Big Grin

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 5 users Like Dr H's post
24-02-2017, 11:34 PM
It's a plot...soon they will take over as forum team members and we will be at their mercy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-02-2017, 12:35 AM
(24-02-2017 06:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There must be a hole in the wall.

Nope... most of 'em are former high-jump champions. Cool

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post