The email here is down, so I HAVE to do this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 09:41 AM
The email here is down, so I HAVE to do this.
I need you.
Lindsay Iris McAlpin.I am in love with you.I’m giving up on any chance that I would ever have with Sam and I want to be with you if you will let me.You were my everything, and still are.
I understand that you no longer trust me, but I’m willing to win back that trust, if you will allow me to.You’re my world.And I am sorry for all of the heartache that I have put you through.Please.
I’m begging you.

I'm willing to go through hell, just to get you back. Because I know that once I've got you again... I'm never letting go.
Like you said… everyone deserves a second chance. Right?

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like legendoflink's post
03-04-2012, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 10:39 AM by germanyt.)
RE: The email here is down, so I HAVE to do this.
[Image: tears.jpg]
[Image: img-thing.jpg]

I'm not sure why but I feel an unexplainable sorrow for you. Like you are someone I've known my whole life and don't want you to be sad.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 11:16 AM
*sigh* Teenagers...

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-04-2012, 11:20 AM
[Image: vomit.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
03-04-2012, 11:28 AM
(03-04-2012 11:16 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  *sigh* Teenagers...
It's easy now to look back and see how silly some of our feelings were. Especially since now we recognize how such a small part of your life and who you are come from those few short years. But remember how you felt then. As a teenager a breakup was devastating and the feelings were real no matter how juvenile.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Oh my. This is how you go about this? You need to work on your approaching techniques.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
03-04-2012, 11:55 AM
(03-04-2012 11:51 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Oh my. This is how you go about this? You need to work on your approaching techniques.
Probably. I'm just a big softy.

-Mark Twain
03-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Oh, I remember it well. These feelings are oh so real and so over powering.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-04-2012, 11:59 AM
(03-04-2012 11:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh, I remember it well. These feelings are oh so real and so over powering.
I srsly can't tell if that is sarcasm. But if not I agree. How many times did you (specifically females, not just you) feel like your entire life was over during teenage years. I remember my sister. Something stupid like grabbing a brown belt instead of a black one would make her want to drop out of school and move out of the country.

-Mark Twain
03-04-2012, 12:11 PM
(03-04-2012 11:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 11:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh, I remember it well. These feelings are oh so real and so over powering.

I srsly can't tell if that is sarcasm. But if not I agree. How many times did you (specifically females, not just you) feel like your entire life was over during teenage years. I remember my sister. Something stupid like grabbing a brown belt instead of a black one would make her want to drop out of school and move out of the country.

It's not sarcasm.

Grabbing belts and whatnot - I don't remember anything like that messing my mind. I was pretty self assured.

But love - it could crush you. I went for about a year with my first love - and then saw him kissing my best girl friend.

Oh boy. I did dump him like a hot potato, and I was crushed. I am friends with that lady to this day, and occasionally we talk about him and laugh. But at the time, it felt like my whole life was ruined. It's serious when you are a teenager, it consumes your entire being.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post