The end is nigh!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
19-07-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: The end is nigh!!
I would stay right where I am, squander my money on whatever tickles my fancy, smoke, drink and eat whatever I want, spoil my pets rotten, and a day before doom I would hire DLJ.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
19-07-2014, 08:34 PM
(19-07-2014 08:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  I would stay right where I am, squander my money on whatever tickles my fancy, smoke, drink and eat whatever I want, spoil my pets rotten, and a day before doom I would hire DLJ.

Yep, sounds about like my plan Thumbsup Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
19-07-2014, 08:35 PM
(19-07-2014 08:28 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 08:23 PM)Sam Wrote:  I think I'd take General Melchett's approach...

"If nothing else works, a total pig headed refusal to look facts in the face will surely see us through."

Theists seem to get some mileage out of that.

Goodbye (Kevin) Darling...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
19-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Similar to Dom's. I'd indulge in as many ways possible, probably in my parents country home to stay away from all the rampant who-cares murderers and rapists, and I'd be living tha life. I'd take myself (and family) out before the big hit because I'd rather go a little more painlessly. The end. (because there is always an end, anyway.)
19-07-2014, 09:15 PM
I'd do about the same as what's been mentioned already, but I would want to live to see the impact.
If it hits right where I am, death would be nearly instantaneous and spectacular.
If not I'll see what happens before I eat a bullet, the "experts" could be wrong ya know.
Consider
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
19-07-2014, 09:24 PM
I'd hope all my personal mess would be over by then, but...

...I would spend as much time as I could with those I love most: my boyfriend, my children, my parents (I'm including other close family members in this). Do some things I've always wanted to do: go on a hot air balloon ride, maybe visit Europe...

And yeah, spending time with zeh boyfriend means lots 'n lots of sex. Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
19-07-2014, 09:38 PM
(19-07-2014 09:15 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I'd do about the same as what's been mentioned already, but I would want to live to see the impact.
If it hits right where I am, death would be nearly instantaneous and spectacular.
If not I'll see what happens before I eat a bullet, the "experts" could be wrong ya know.
Consider

So... you'd like to visit the dark ages then, huh? Consider

I will say this is brave. The dark ages scare me too much to partake.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
19-07-2014, 09:56 PM
(19-07-2014 09:38 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 09:15 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I'd do about the same as what's been mentioned already, but I would want to live to see the impact.
Consider

So... you'd like to visit the dark ages then, huh? Consider

I will say this is brave. The dark ages scare me too much to partake.

Just wanna see how things play out, there's always a bullet if it gets too hairy.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
19-07-2014, 10:56 PM
(19-07-2014 08:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  I would stay right where I am, squander my money on whatever tickles my fancy, smoke, drink and eat whatever I want, spoil my pets rotten, and a day before doom I would hire DLJ.

You don't know what we can find.

#sigh
20-07-2014, 08:00 AM
I reckon it would be a challenge to survive the three weeks of chaos alone, never mind see the actual impact.

Id like to romanticise about a nice, peaceful ending but I would probably be a heartless, empathy ridden, shadow of my former self.

I don't think it would help my depression Big Grin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post