The end is nigh!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
21-07-2014, 04:22 AM
RE: The end is nigh!!
I would start a Holiday Apocalypse company!
I would arrange so you can have the death you want!
1. An out right death( your holiday resort will be in the impact zone!)
2. To see impact and them have the blast take you out! (Be just out side the impact zone!)
3. Starve to death! (Not a popular one, I think!)

So each holiday will be in the required zone each hotel will be all-inclusive!

However, I will need you to understand that all money will not be refundable!

Happy holidays !!

Ill start taking booking just as soon as we can work out the places of impact!!

K:-)

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 05:49 AM
There would be no warning.
Everyone knows™ that the Illuminati would compel the scientists (who have already been shown to be skilled at conspiring to keep secrets and suppressing information) to work on their behalf for their own survival.

And Monsanto. And men in costumes with guns.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Ride my Harley, chase women like a dog with two cocks, ride my Harley, chase women.........
And make sure I watch the End Of The World live on BBC WORLD NEWS.
28-07-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 09:44 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Well it might be easier for me to get laid if a chick knows she's going to die in three weeks regardless. So I might become more ambitious in looking for something romantic. Then again I might just become a serial killer.

I'd rob a pharmacy and stay high for those three weeks if possible cuz who cares about brain cells or physical health when you're dead in three weeks

I'd rob a zoo.

About an hour before death I'd cut off one of my limbs with a saw blade cuz I've always wondered what that would feel like. About 15 hours before death, I'd also cut open my scrotum and look at my testicles when they are outside of their sack. I've always wondered what that would look and feel like.

I would then cook them and eat them. And about 20 minutes before impact I'd muscle pop an eight ball of heroine and see if I could stay conscious long enough to get killed by the meteor rather than the heroine overdose.
28-07-2014, 09:40 PM
(28-07-2014 09:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well it might be easier for me to get laid if a chick knows she's going to die in three weeks regardless. So I might become more ambitious in looking for something romantic. Then again I might just become a serial killer.

I'd rob a pharmacy and stay high for those three weeks if possible cuz who cares about brain cells or physical health when you're dead in three weeks

I'd rob a zoo.

About an hour before death I'd cut off one of my limbs with a saw blade cuz I've always wondered what that would feel like. About 15 hours before death, I'd also cut open my scrotum and look at my testicles when they are outside of their sack. I've always wondered what that would look and feel like.

I would then cook them and eat them. And about 20 minutes before impact I'd muscle pop an eight ball of heroine and see if I could stay conscious long enough to get killed by the meteor.

*Backs away slowly, making no sudden moves*Gasp
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
28-07-2014, 09:43 PM
(28-07-2014 09:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well it might be easier for me to get laid if a chick knows she's going to die in three weeks regardless. So I might become more ambitious in looking for something romantic. Then again I might just become a serial killer.

I'd rob a zoo.

I would then cook them and eat them. And about 20 minutes before impact I'd muscle pop an eight ball of heroine and see if I could stay conscious long enough to get killed by the meteor.

We don't know that there isn't something about to slam into the earth, so I urge you to get going on all of that immediately.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
28-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Yeah and then after I eat my testicles I turn on the news and find out that The united states and Russia launched all their nukes at the meteor causing it to break into so many pieces that there was no longer a threat....

...and I'd be like shit! wtf do I do now? Laugh out load
28-07-2014, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 09:56 PM by pablo.)
(28-07-2014 09:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Yeah and then after I eat my testicles I turn on the news and find out that The united states and Russia launched all their nukes at the meteor causing it to break into so many pieces that there was no longer a threat....

...and I'd be like shit! wtf do I do now? Laugh out load

You lie there dying from blood loss and a heroin O.D. with a belly full of your own 'nads.

You're kinda different aren't ya? Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
28-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Different?

I didn't know that was uncommon behavior.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuRzCCcoKyUzb3lZr5wIo...D3w-8cC3EP]
28-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Wicked Clown, thank you for shitting on my thread, although your post was mildly amusing in a sick and twisted way.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco