The end is nigh!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
28-07-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The end is nigh!!
I'd drive as far as I could drive, park on the side of a country road and breath in the air or maybe canoe down a stream. See and experience the wonder of nature before it gets destroyed y'know? I'd see Penn and Teller preform before they'd die. I'd sample different alcohols. I'd go out and meet all the friends I missed, hug them and tell them how I missed them.

Who am I kidding? I'd be shoving candy and coke in my face-hole while playing Team Fortress 2. I'd be unboxing all my crates in hopes of an unusual because I want a rare/cool virtual hat before I die! Sometimes I'd take a break to go eat buffalo wings or smoke or watch Monty Python but yeah pretty much.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
29-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Dress up as a girl and have sex with as many people as i can.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
29-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Thanks for making this thread, EH Thumbsup
It's given me oodles of fodder for my psych research Drinking Beverage

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 6 users Like aurora's post
29-07-2014, 08:15 AM
(28-07-2014 10:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Wicked Clown, thank you for shitting on my thread, although your post was mildly amusing in a sick and twisted way.

How could you make a thread like this and not expect some over the top responses? Consider

Besides! Can you have very high expectations from a wicked Clown.