The end times again - per Pat Robertson

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: The end times again - per Pat Robertson
Lecture_preist And lo, the sheep doth gathered to praise the prophet Pat. Their monies didst they throw forth upon him, and he did exclaim, "Praise Jesus."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
22-04-2014, 07:17 PM
"I did the science on it."

Do we have a copy of the "science" he did on it anywhere?

Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we're related for better or for worse...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.

--Hermes to Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
[+] 1 user Likes TheTastelessOne's post
22-04-2014, 08:24 PM
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_pre..._the_world

Fucking retard, I know he has figured out how to monetize this craziness.

1980: Pat Robertson: "A year of sorrow and bloodshed that will have no end soon, for the world is being torn apart, and my[15] kingdom shall rise from the ruins of it."
1982: Pat Robertson: Great Tribulation.
1985: Pat Robertson: Worldwide economic collapse.
2007: Pat Robertson: Great Tribulation

This fucker can't pass into the afterlife soon enough.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Um, this might be a stupid question, but how often does the world come to an end in their world ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-04-2014, 08:47 PM
(22-04-2014 08:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Um, this might be a stupid question, but how often does the world come to an end in their world ?

Till the predictors get it right, apparently. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-04-2014, 08:56 PM
(22-04-2014 08:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Um, this might be a stupid question, but how often does the world come to an end in their world ?

It's only going to end once, but there's a lot of people making a lot of crazy predictions about when it's going to end. To date, none of them have proved accurate enough to worry about.

Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we're related for better or for worse...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.

--Hermes to Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
22-04-2014, 09:09 PM
This guy so needs an octo-bear hug. Come here you. I know how to avoid the colostomy bag and the catheter big fella. We're rubbing nipples. Come here you.

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

#sigh
22-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Girly, you know I love you. But I don't think that even a big old hug from you can fix what's wrong with Pat Robertson.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-04-2014, 09:33 PM
(22-04-2014 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly, you know I love you. But I don't think that even a big old hug from you can fix what's wrong with Pat Robertson.

I bet if I tickled him in just the right spot. WarHorse could help.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-04-2014, 09:39 PM
(22-04-2014 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly, you know I love you. But I don't think that even a big old hug from you can fix what's wrong with Pat Robertson.

I bet if I tickled him in just the right spot. WarHorse could help.

Oh my goodness.... [Image: sm194.gif]...I don't want to be here when War Horse sees what you volunteered him to do.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post