The end times again - per Pat Robertson

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: The end times again - per Pat Robertson
(22-04-2014 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/21...d=webmail3

My favorite line - I did the science on it - so, it must be true if Pat used the S word.

When in the hell is he going to learn to just cut out all the middle men and just fellate the end of a loaded shotgun already? Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Maybe we should make a new law; if you publicly predict the end of the world, and you're wrong, we fulfill your wishes by killing you anyway.

People would think twice about it, and we'd get rid of repeat offenders. Win-win. Yes
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
23-04-2014, 06:07 AM
(22-04-2014 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly, you know I love you. But I don't think that even a big old hug from you can fix what's wrong with Pat Robertson.

I bet if I tickled him in just the right spot. WarHorse could help.

What ! ? ! Angry How the fuck did I get involved in this shit Huh

Screw Robertson and the horse he rode in on, he's just another useless cunt making money on bullshit. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
23-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Excellent. Now is our chance to get rich off the incredibly stupid. I don't know about you guys but I got some product to move. It's a drink called Snappyrapture.
For only $199.99 for a case of 24 you'll be guaranteed you place beside The Lord.
Order now and I will throw in a handy rapture meter. No longer do you have to depend on the rapture science of others.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
23-04-2014, 06:00 PM
(23-04-2014 06:07 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I bet if I tickled him in just the right spot. WarHorse could help.

What ! ? ! Angry How the fuck did I get involved in this shit Huh

Screw Robertson and the horse he rode in on, he's just another useless cunt making money on bullshit. Dodgy

I'm gonna tickle his G-Spot. ... just to see what happens. Evil_monster

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post