The end times happening soon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: The end times happening soon?
(13-03-2014 04:01 PM)nach_in Wrote:  pfff bring it on! I survived at least three apocalypseses, they're not a big deal, you just have to gather some extra ice. Them drinks won't keep themselves cold

We had 3 last year. I am 25 for 25 on Ends of the world and counting.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 04:46 PM
(13-03-2014 04:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We had 3 last year.

...that we know of.

I'm sure if we search deep enough, we will find at least hundreds.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
13-03-2014, 05:49 PM
(13-03-2014 04:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 04:01 PM)nach_in Wrote:  pfff bring it on! I survived at least three apocalypseses, they're not a big deal, you just have to gather some extra ice. Them drinks won't keep themselves cold

We had 3 last year. I am 25 for 25 on Ends of the world and counting.

Wasn't Ragnarok supposed to be last week or something? I can't keep all the apocalypses straight.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
13-03-2014, 05:53 PM
(13-03-2014 05:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 04:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We had 3 last year. I am 25 for 25 on Ends of the world and counting.

Wasn't Ragnarok supposed to be last week or something? I can't keep all the apocalypses straight.

Yeah! I read something about it, I guess I'm too far from scandinavia for their apocalypse to reach us down here

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Turn all the raptured bodies in to Zeds (zombies), gimme a shotgun and it's heaven on earth to me.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
13-03-2014, 07:34 PM
(13-03-2014 07:16 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Turn all the raptured bodies in to Zeds (zombies), gimme a shotgun and it's heaven on earth to me.

WOOOOWWWWW, can you imagine the domino effect if a massive rapture-theory was spread around, and a measurable percentage of the population ACTUALLY believed they themselves had had their spirits raptured? And THEN ACTUAL believers in zombies went on an ACTUAL zombie hunt? And this like tripped off a chain reaction of stuff?

man, that's a whole new apocalypse-type movie in the making.
13-03-2014, 07:40 PM
That would possibly trigger VAMPIRE people to come out as vampires.... and then other people believing in that stuff, but being on the other side would be HUNTING the vampires. And then the zombie hunters and vampire hunters would get into each other's cross-hairs. And then run-of-the-mill religious followers would be scared about end-times stuff and worrying about whether they were supposed to be raptured or not... and possibly make the mistake of acting too zombie-like in their distraction and attract the attention of the zombie-hunters. Then cries of persecution! Then state of emergency with curfews nation wide, and suddenly students of eschatology would be saying to be watchful for the rise of the Anti-Christ, the Mark of the Beast, or possibly the Muslim Isa to appear.....

lol
13-03-2014, 07:41 PM
And then Richard Dawkins would be face-palming on CNN.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
13-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Of course the end times are upon us! Sure the preachers got it wrong the last few times but they've know that the end times are coming for sure! That's why you got to buy the whole DvD set and their line of essential food storage/end-of-times supplies to put in their state-of-the-art shelter right now don't wait til next week buy it right now and you will save 30% on the whole bundle, praise the Lord Jesus!!

[Image: notagain.gif]
13-03-2014, 11:27 PM
This thread made my look at my the rapture forum I like to take glances at every now and then.

It didn't let me down. This was the very first post I click on, and this is what it said.

"attacks , spiritual warfare increasing by the hour, but the good news is that this is just another SIGN that is sure : The Rapture is at the door .
My daughter Katy Beth called from Tennessee . She was telling me how much she felt spiritual warfare increasing today .
I agreed . The Kingdom of Darkness knows we are about to leave this planet , Church .
Rejoicing today that we do not have much time to wait …could it be hours away ?
And that nothing or no one can stop The Church from RISING UP TO MEET THE SAVIOR in the clouds of glory !"

Yep...her daughter said it, and she agreed. What else do yo need to know?
Any second now..........