The end times.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: The end times.
(02-11-2014 05:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  slow cooker swiss steak with homemade mashed potatos and a side of peas & carrots.

My mum was talking about slow cookers last time I saw her. She had just tried some slow cooked meat when visiting a friend of hers and apparently it was really nice.

I found when cooking meat that I like to have the heat really low on the hob to keep it tender so I can imagine why a proper slow cooker would work. Saying that I used to also partially cook meat by leaving it in wine for two days beforehand.

I like how you say "mum", that's so cute. I like it better than "mom". What do the British call their fathers? Dad or papa or what?

[Image: Mum-Rules.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Dud? LOL
02-11-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm eating popcorn right now.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
02-11-2014, 05:54 PM
(02-11-2014 05:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like how you say "mum", that's so cute. I like it better than "mom". What do the British call their fathers? Dad or papa or what?

Smile

Normally just Dad. Young children will call their parents Mummy and Daddy.

I'm not sure what it is in Germany but the young child would constantly try getting the attention of her mother with "Mama ..."
02-11-2014, 05:57 PM
(02-11-2014 04:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Geological activity is increasing, Ebola is winning, North Korea is preparing to invade south korea, ISIS is invading the world

Weeping

I thought you were gonna kill yourself, whatever happened to that?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
02-11-2014, 06:03 PM
(02-11-2014 05:02 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Instead of feeding the troll who has clearly found his new bait topic, I suggest we all share what we had for our latest meal.
Cereal. Though it was a good bowl of cereal. I cut up some fresh strawberries and banana to go with the packaged and sprinkled it with coconut.
(02-11-2014 05:08 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  THIS JUST IN: Rich white people who don't struggle to live and have extensive human rights think the end of times is here.
And now I'm laughing.
(02-11-2014 05:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  3. So what if NC invades the south? who cares?
Mostly China.

If North Korea invades South Korea, South Korea calls in it's marker from America for help. (Not that they'd really need it.) North Korea loses or goes nucular or calls in their marker from China.

If North Korea falls China loses it's buffer from land invasion and America gains a staging ground and a massive tactical advantage. Tensions rise.

If they (NK) go full retard and try to nuke the world they can't reach America but they can hit India, South Korea and some of Indonesia, Pakistan and Russia. Then the retaliatory strikes start flying and everybody gets fucked.

And nobody knows what sort of kablowie is going to happen when Japan opens up with the Kaiju, Malaysia pulls out the weather machine and Timor tries to get us (Australians) into the mix with the killer spider missiles.

If they call for help China either doesn't respond and loses out or they start shoring up their defenses on the northern and eastern boarders and helps. Pulling America in further, threatening Russia.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
02-11-2014, 06:08 PM
(02-11-2014 05:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  3. So what if NC invades the south? who cares?

Is North Carolina really going to invade South Carolina? Gasp
[+] 3 users Like Rik's post
02-11-2014, 06:12 PM
LOL earmuffs.
02-11-2014, 06:16 PM
(02-11-2014 06:08 PM)Rik Wrote:  

Is North Carolina really going to invade South Carolina? Gasp

I live far enough away from the NC-SC border I might be OK.
02-11-2014, 06:24 PM
(02-11-2014 05:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like how you say "mum", that's so cute. I like it better than "mom". What do the British call their fathers? Dad or papa or what?

Smile

Normally just Dad. Young children will call their parents Mummy and Daddy.

I'm not sure what it is in Germany but the young child would constantly try getting the attention of her mother with "Mama ..."

Mutti und Vatti, formal would be Mutter und Vater.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense