The end times.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: The end times.
Fish fillet sandwich with homemade fries. I think that's what Jesus would've eaten if he was here. He liked fish. And bread.

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyWallFlower's post
02-11-2014, 06:26 PM
(02-11-2014 05:25 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Heathen, McDirties can only be described as a guilty pleasure...but their breakfast isn't as bad as the rest of that crap they serve. Braums breakfast is exponentially better.

Never had their breakfast, just the ice cream. I've never lived in a town that had a Braums, I'll have to look into that.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-11-2014, 06:27 PM
(02-11-2014 06:08 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  3. So what if NC invades the south? who cares?

Is North Carolina really going to invade South Carolina? Gasp

Haha! That was what I thought too when I first read it. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-11-2014, 06:28 PM
*looks at time initial post happened.....

*looks at the amount of replies

*waits to see how many pages people will respond to before OP actually responds... estimation 10+

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
02-11-2014, 06:31 PM
(02-11-2014 06:28 PM)Logisch Wrote:  *looks at time initial post happened.....

*looks at the amount of replies

*waits to see how many pages people will respond to before OP actually responds... estimation 10+

It doesn't matter. Diddles will come back and and start an equally uplifting and informative thread later.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-11-2014, 06:43 PM
(02-11-2014 06:25 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Fish fillet sandwich with homemade fries. I think that's what Jesus would've eaten if he was here. He liked fish. And bread.

That's pretty similar to what I just finished eating -- fish and bread. It was frozen fish out of a box, on buttered toast, with some lemon juice squirted onto it -- but no fries.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
02-11-2014, 06:47 PM
I cooked burgers on the grill, they were tasty.
I'll be hitting the leftover Halloween candy now. Thumbsup

Dildo, please just go away.
02-11-2014, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 06:56 PM by Anjele.)
I had some of the chicken and dumplings I made yesterday. Hubby and son had the beef stew I made today.

Halloween candy is calling my name...

02-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Yummy grilled/glazed chicken, Wild Rice Pilaf and "Napoleans" with raspberries, strawberries and other unknown (fresh fruit) "thingies".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mille-feuille

Buck up baby. They've learned a lot about Ebola, and it may have peaked.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/30/world/....html?_r=0

You really need to check this out :

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-11-2014, 06:55 PM
My dinner was a miss mash of spicy ramen noodles, grapes, cookies, cheese curls and my grandsons half eaten turkey & cheese sandwich. For dessert , more cookies

I'll eat better tomorrow

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results