The end times.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The end times.
(02-11-2014 06:55 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My dinner was a miss mash of spicy ramen noodles, grapes, cookies, cheese curls and my grandsons half eaten turkey & cheese sandwich. For dessert , more cookies

I'll eat better tomorrow

You would almost have to...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-11-2014, 07:35 PM
(02-11-2014 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 04:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Geological activity is increasing, Ebola is winning, North Korea is preparing to invade south korea, ISIS is invading the world

Weeping

I thought you were gonna kill yourself, whatever happened to that?

He did do it, but he came back to life to deliver this prophesy.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
02-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Shouldn't we launch diddo into space since the earth is set to explode any day now. Unlike Superman, he'll just run out of breathable air fairly fast.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
02-11-2014, 08:22 PM
(02-11-2014 05:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  1. Geological activity has always had up and down points in its history. Same thing goes for weather patterns, warming and cooling cycles. While it is true that global warming is being dangerous accelerated by human interference, we can still do something about that. Geological activity is no reason to think we are going to parish any time soon. We have lived through times a lot worst and a lot more active.

2. Ebola is nothing more then the latest string in a VERY long line of disease that we have faced and are facing. Big deal. Ebola is not winning anything. The people in West Africa live in dirty, unsanitary close quarters and are coming into contact with the infected body fluids. The people in the US that are sick also came into contact. We have the medicine with a very possible cure for Ebola not too far ahead of us. Stop your whinning.

3. So what if NC invades the south? who cares?

4. Isis is not invading the world. They are invading small territories in the middle east and they will be dealt with like everypony else that does what they are doing. No group lead by terror lasts for long. History has taught us this many times.

3. Seoul is one of the largest cities in the world. :O

4. They're doing a "ROP rape"

Truth seeker.
02-11-2014, 08:28 PM
(02-11-2014 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 04:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Geological activity is increasing, Ebola is winning, North Korea is preparing to invade south korea, ISIS is invading the world

Weeping

I thought you were gonna kill yourself, whatever happened to that?

The Earth will do that soon anyway. I might as well watch all hell break loose.

Truth seeker.
02-11-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm rooting for ya diddo!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
02-11-2014, 08:40 PM

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-11-2014, 08:55 PM

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
02-11-2014, 09:03 PM
(02-11-2014 08:28 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought you were gonna kill yourself, whatever happened to that?

The Earth will do that soon anyway. I might as well watch all hell break loose.

Get some snacks and settle in. I don't think it's going to happen tonight.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-11-2014, 09:14 PM

Weeping

Yeah, so. Has there ever been a time in history where there wasn't some impending disaster or plague or war or earthquake happening. The one bright thing happening currently is the waning of religion. So all other things being equal I think things are looking up.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick