The end times.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: The end times.
When the titans arrive, I'll take Diddo seriously.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
02-11-2014, 10:08 PM
(02-11-2014 10:02 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 09:41 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  No, it will happen in 4-6 months.
I know a lot of people have been telling you to go away (I have no beef with that) and if you do and if you're wrong. Please come back here mid-July 2015. I wanna see what you think.

You better stock up on more than snacks 'cause you are in for a llllloooooonnnnnggggg wait.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-11-2014, 10:16 PM
(02-11-2014 10:07 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  When the titans arrive, I'll take Diddo seriously.
Now that's an apocalypse I can get behind.
(02-11-2014 10:06 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Stuffed, you'll never get an honest or direct answer or even a reply at all.
I like to think of unanswered comments on the internet as a form of Zen: You'll never get a useful answer it's just important is that you asked.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
02-11-2014, 10:31 PM
(02-11-2014 09:42 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 09:41 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  No, it will happen in 4-6 months.

Ok, Harold Camping.

ooooohhhhh.. BURN!

So lets see here. 4-6 months...hmm..April 2015?

Let's make a bet Diddo! I bet you $450.00 that your wrong. So wrong in fact that Ebola will no longer even be mentioned on mainstream news by April 2015.

Wanna take me up on that bet?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
02-11-2014, 10:46 PM
(02-11-2014 04:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Geological activity is increasing, Ebola is winning, North Korea is preparing to invade south korea, ISIS is invading the world

In other words, just another day like the way it has been for millennia.
Well, I'm off to bed to get a peaceful night's sleep. Good night.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
02-11-2014, 10:47 PM
On topic:

Yep. 2,000 years of "any day now..." Lecture_preist

Off topic:

Ribeye steak. Seared in my favorite cast iron skillet and finished in a convection oven for a nice brown outside and a juicy medium rare inside. Mmmmm...I should have made two.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
03-11-2014, 01:27 AM
(02-11-2014 05:07 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...and your just a fucking idiot.

Irony... I have a belly full of cod. Big Grin

Goddamnit every time haha Thanks for the catch HoC, much love!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
03-11-2014, 01:54 AM
(02-11-2014 10:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 09:42 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Ok, Harold Camping.

ooooohhhhh.. BURN!

So lets see here. 4-6 months...hmm..April 2015?

Let's make a bet Diddo! I bet you $450.00 that your wrong. So wrong in fact that Ebola will no longer even be mentioned on mainstream news by April 2015.

Wanna take me up on that bet?

You can't get him to reply, so I think a bet is out of the question.
03-11-2014, 03:26 AM
(02-11-2014 06:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm not sure what it is in Germany but the young child would constantly try getting the attention of her mother with "Mama ..."

Mutti und Vatti, formal would be Mutter und Vater.

I meant to say "the young child downstairs". But thanks. Strangely enough even though my dad is German I never did learn how small children referred to their parents. I just knew Mutter and Vater as Mother and Father. Great things to call your parents when you're annoyed with them.
03-11-2014, 04:44 AM
North Korea and ISIS scare me about as much as a loud mouthed chihuahua. My biggest problem is that the politically correct, comfortably complacent bubble dwellers won't properly unleash us to go shut them up.

Ebola is a threat. Exactly how much of a threat I don't know, but not end of times. The world has seen worse and recovered.

'Murican Canadian