The epitome of a conundrum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2017, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 01:39 AM by DLJ.)
The epitome of a conundrum...
A blog that completely undermines religion by revealing some particulars about the Creator's real plan:

Link removed.
Perhaps a little self-promotion might be accepted when we get to know each other a little.

I'm of course most interested to see how religious people are going to react, but atheists are welcome to post their thoughts too...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: The epitome of a conundrum...
Tell us your theory.....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-04-2017, 06:40 AM
(10-04-2017 01:25 AM)solewatchman Wrote:  A blog that completely undermines religion by revealing some particulars about the Creator's real plan:

Link removed.
Perhaps a little self-promotion might be accepted when we get to know each other a little.

I'm of course most interested to see how religious people are going to react, but atheists are welcome to post their thoughts too...

Right on time.
TTA is on the "nut-of-the-week" plan.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Rites of Spring and all that...

[Image: Sandro%20Botticelli,%20Primavera%20(1481...rencia.jpg]

Sandro Botticelli, Primavera

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce