The evil Clit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: The evil Clit.
(09-03-2015 06:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 01:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ...
It would take until 1998 for Australian urologist Helen O'Connell to come up with a full illustration of the clitoral complex.

Typical!

Whose idea was it to allow women to get all edumacated?

Drinking Beverage

I dunno -- but if it was a "self portrait" I'd say she must have take more than just a few yoga classes as well........

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 06:34 AM
(09-03-2015 05:23 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 05:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Wow... this early in the morning and she wants to talk about my pole...

Tongue

Oh, it's noon here already.

Tongue

I have a secret map. Rolleyes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-03-2015, 02:58 PM
(09-03-2015 06:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 01:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ...
It would take until 1998 for Australian urologist Helen O'Connell to come up with a full illustration of the clitoral complex.

Typical!

Whose idea was it to allow women to get all edumacated?

Drinking Beverage

It wasn't all bad news for the ladies, especially the medieval royals.
Some ladies of the courts were heavy into male face sitting with
their lowly servants. The' sitee' would pleasure the ladies parts with
his tongue and nose while she wriggled in pleasure. Special thrones
were even used to support the lady while her butt was suspended
above the servant's head. As a passive party his pleasure was somewhat
limited. To end the act, once orgasms had been satiated, some ladies would
urinate or fart on the, now quite worn out, head.Confused
09-03-2015, 03:06 PM
A clitoris is like a password.

Most guys just guess trying to break in.

Then there are the cryptogists Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-03-2015, 01:44 PM
The 'wham bam, thank you mam' approach by some males, lacking any real erotic subtleties, is something of a shame.
No wonder a good many women seek eroitic solace in the arms (legs) of a same sex loverHeart
10-03-2015, 04:32 PM
(09-03-2015 06:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 05:23 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, it's noon here already.

Tongue

I have a secret map. Rolleyes

That marks the coordinates for the Fountain of Youth! [Image: bleh.gif]

10-03-2015, 04:45 PM
(10-03-2015 01:44 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The 'wham bam, thank you mam' approach by some males, lacking any real erotic subtleties, is something of a shame.
No wonder a good many women seek eroitic solace in the arms (legs) of a same sex loverHeart

Oh I enjoyed this post so much unail that last part. Women don't decide to be with women because they are unsatisfied with men. They do it because they want to have sex with women.

I do agree that a lack of effort or concern from a man in the bedroom is quite a shame. Those men would get laid a lot more often if they took special care to make sure their lady was satisfied Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
10-03-2015, 04:53 PM
A guy can't get really good at something without experience - and what woman wants to bed a guy who's been with hundreds of women???

Catch 22...

Oh -- I SUPPOSE a guy could practice on the same woman for years on end - but then - he'd be good at what SHE wants, and not the lady down the street.....

(and yes - you can turn it around... I just said "guy" but "girl" could be used - and it'd read exactly the same.)

It's just like the job market...

Everybody wants a 21 year old, with 30 years experience....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-03-2015, 05:10 PM
(10-03-2015 04:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A guy can't get really good at something without experience - and what woman wants to bed a guy who's been with hundreds of women???

Catch 22...

Oh -- I SUPPOSE a guy could practice on the same woman for years on end - but then - he'd be good at what SHE wants, and not the lady down the street.....

(and yes - you can turn it around... I just said "guy" but "girl" could be used - and it'd read exactly the same.)

It doesn't work exactly that way.

You could have an experience of 100 women, and then find one who can't be satisfied with what you've learned.

Every woman is different. If you care about your partner's pleasure enough, you can learn what she needs in a matter of days. It only takes communication and practice.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
10-03-2015, 05:20 PM
(10-03-2015 05:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 04:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A guy can't get really good at something without experience - and what woman wants to bed a guy who's been with hundreds of women???

Catch 22...

It doesn't work exactly that way.

You could have an experience of 100 women, and then find one who can't be satisfied with what you've learned.

Every woman is different. If you care about your partner's pleasure enough, you can learn what she needs in a matter of days. It only takes communication and practice.

In fact it DOES sorta work that way.... When a guy's been with lots of women, he gets pretty good at telling if a woman is enjoying.... If she's not, he tries a different tact....... And when she IS enjoying, he's not clueless about that, either......

It helps if the woman uses verbal signals -- but, some women (I suppose men, as well) have a hard time talking about such things -- even more so, when it's happening.....

The inexperienced???

They just fumble along, hoping for the best...... Of course, that's it's own allure......

Bottom line??

People are pretty fucking complicated....

Especially when it comes to.......... well..... coming....

Cool