The evil Clit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: The evil Clit.
(10-03-2015 05:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  In fact it DOES sorta work that way.... When a guy's been with lots of women, he gets pretty good at telling if a woman is enjoying.... If she's not, he tries a different tact....... And when she IS enjoying, he's not clueless about that, either......

It helps if the woman uses verbal signals -- but, some women (I suppose men, as well) have a hard time talking about such things -- even more so, when it's happening.....

The inexperienced???

They just fumble along, hoping for the best...... Of course, that's it's own allure......

Bottom line??

People are pretty fucking complicated....

Especially when it comes to.......... well..... coming....

Cool

I will have to disagree again.
I know guys who have been with dozens of women and they suck at sex and guys who were experts on their first try.

Women are great at pretending to enjoy things. We can fool pretty much everyone.

Some guys will be great with no instructions at all and some guys will suck (no pun intended) no matter how much you try to explain.

I think experience helps, but it doesn't guarantee success.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
10-03-2015, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 07:55 PM by Chas.)
(10-03-2015 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 05:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  In fact it DOES sorta work that way.... When a guy's been with lots of women, he gets pretty good at telling if a woman is enjoying.... If she's not, he tries a different tact....... And when she IS enjoying, he's not clueless about that, either......

It helps if the woman uses verbal signals -- but, some women (I suppose men, as well) have a hard time talking about such things -- even more so, when it's happening.....

The inexperienced???

They just fumble along, hoping for the best...... Of course, that's it's own allure......

Bottom line??

People are pretty fucking complicated....

Especially when it comes to.......... well..... coming....

Cool

I will have to disagree again.
I know guys who have been with dozens of women and they suck at sex and guys who were experts on their first try.

Women are great at pretending to enjoy things. We can fool pretty much everyone.

Some guys will be great with no instructions at all and some guys will suck (no pun intended) no matter how much you try to explain.

I think experience helps, but it doesn't guarantee success.

I've found paying attention is the key. Wink

The map is drawn in real time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Seriously? I'm going to have to assume that a frightening proportion of the male population are simply unthinking imbeciles. I had Reagan-era sex ed taught by a gym teacher who was the archetype of all that a gym teacher should not be yet I managed to discover this within moments of my first opportunity. It isn't as if the signs and symptoms are particularly subtle.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post