The final Proof God does not exist!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2014, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 05:01 AM by DLJ.)
The final Proof God does not exist!
The witnesses!

Many people always asked me if I can prove that religion is a hoax and God and Jesus did not exist, I did some research and traced some far family relatives from the witnesses in the bible who claimed to have seen Jesus do miracles, this is what the result was: Jesus and his followers at that time were alcoholics. It’s actually the Romans who made a rule that these religious people could no longer be intoxicated as they were out of control ( making love in public, orgies and of course violence). Now this would explain many biblical stories such as that Jesus changed the water into wine, they had a huge party with twelve of Jesus friends and one prostitute name Magdalena, they run out of wine and Jesus had a secret wine stash. Everybody was pissed there was no more wine at the party and then Jesus fooled them and said I changed water into wine and went to his secret stash, the party/wedding continued, surely all the intoxicated people told that story for a long time into the future. At the same time they made a painting of that party. This also explains the stories why Jesus was running around on water and others spilt open the red sea and build a boat for the big flooding, the whole gang was intoxicated. That started already Jesus his birth, his mother was married to an alcoholic and she drunk herself a lot, so then she needed an excuse for her pregnancy and told her husband it was a miracle it was God who made her pregnant, not the neighbor ( her husband was impotent already for years). That’s why things got tricky in the bible as Jesus was born in Nazareth, but they needed the messiah to be born in Jerusalem. So they had to make a story about some wise man following a star to get baby Jesus to be born in Jerusalem.
read more: link removed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: The final Proof God does not exist!
Absolutely

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Ummm, proof? What proof? And where are the dragons? Send in the dragons.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-12-2014, 06:03 AM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
02-12-2014, 06:12 AM
(02-12-2014 06:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  Ummm, proof? What proof? And where are the dragons? Send in the dragons.

I'm sorry, sir. We've run out of dragons.

All we can send in are the clowns.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-12-2014, 06:15 AM
(01-12-2014 07:09 PM)basboonsays Wrote:  Many people always asked me

Really ? All those voices in your head ?

(01-12-2014 07:09 PM)basboonsays Wrote:  I did some research and traced some far family relatives from the witnesses in the bible who claimed to have seen Jesus do miracles, this is what the result was: Jesus and his followers at that time were alcoholics. It’s actually the Romans who made a rule that these religious people could no longer be intoxicated as they were out of control ( making love in public, orgies and of course violence). Now this would explain many biblical stories such as that Jesus changed the water into wine, they had a huge party with twelve of Jesus friends and one prostitute name Magdalena, they run out of wine and Jesus had a secret wine stash. Everybody was pissed there was no more wine at the party and then Jesus fooled them and said I changed water into wine and went to his secret stash, the party/wedding continued, surely all the intoxicated people told that story for a long time into the future. At the same time they made a painting of that party. This also explains the stories why Jesus was running around on water and others spilt open the red sea and build a boat for the big flooding, the whole gang was intoxicated. That started already Jesus his birth, his mother was married to an alcoholic and she drunk herself a lot, so then she needed an excuse for her pregnancy and told her husband it was a miracle it was God who made her pregnant, not the neighbor ( her husband was impotent already for years). That’s why things got tricky in the bible as Jesus was born in Nazareth, but they needed the messiah to be born in Jerusalem. So they had to make a story about some wise man following a star to get baby Jesus to be born in Jerusalem.
read more:

Well I did some research from some "far family relatives", and they said you were a fat, smelly, gay person.

Jebus was born (in the story) in Bethlehem, you fucktard, not Jerusalem.
Read more : http://www.psychiatry.org/practice/dsm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-12-2014, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 07:30 AM by pablo.)
Dude, no dude really, I was at this party this one time and we were alll getting really, like, fucked up on some wine.
Then the wine ran out, we were all, like, all tottaly bumed!
Then this one dude, I think his name was Jesse or somthin. He grabs these bottles of water, and tottaly like, turned them into more wine!
That party rocked dude!
I had a full-on hangover for like, two days!
That Jesse dude can party man!
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
02-12-2014, 06:29 AM
(02-12-2014 06:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well I did some research from some "far family relatives", and they said you were a fat, smelly, gay person.

Pretty sure he said irritant person, gay person, smelly person. Although, his beef seems to be with fat people. Not sure what that has to do with being gay, he didn't really connect those dots Consider Most of my current and former gay male coworkers are obsessed with working out and smell like Abercrombie and Fitch or Chanel Bleu or something else tauntingly yummy. Damn gay men, why you gotta tease us ladies? So disappoint.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-12-2014, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 08:19 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-12-2014 06:29 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well I did some research from some "far family relatives", and they said you were a fat, smelly, gay person.

Pretty sure he said irritant person, gay person, smelly person. Although, his beef seems to be with fat people. Not sure what that has to do with being gay, he didn't really connect those dots Consider Most of my current and former gay male coworkers are obsessed with working out and smell like Abercrombie and Fitch or Chanel Bleu or something else tauntingly yummy. Damn gay men, why you gotta tease us ladies? So disappoint.

I sorta like Obsession and Polo. Tongue
Somewhere on this board, there is a post by Angie, (I think) about the hearts of women breaking when I said I was gay. Rolleyes
Some friends of mine (one a hockey player, and his partner, a Big Ten QB ... who I am proud to say I introduced to each other) took me out dancing in Atlanta once...one of the first times I ever was "out" in an environment like that. Holy shit. It was an eye-opener. I thought, "Hmmm, I better transfer to Georgia Tech". Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-12-2014, 07:19 AM
(02-12-2014 06:29 AM)Nurse Wrote:  

Beef with fat people! Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post