The finality of death is not a good thing to me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: The finality of death is not a good thing to me
This guy's "If I can't get what I want then life is meaningless" bullshit sounds familiar. Who's dirty sock is he?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 12:22 AM
(16-12-2016 09:18 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  This guy's "If I can't get what I want then life is meaningless" bullshit sounds familiar. Who's dirty sock is he?

Mozartlink? He always copy-pastes the same bullshit post though, a long screed, and is surprised when he gets banned.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-12-2016, 12:37 AM
You know what I crave?
A kit kat chunky. Those things are the fucking tits.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Look at it this way -- when you are dead you will not know it.
20-12-2016, 09:48 AM
This shit again?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-12-2016, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 11:09 AM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(20-12-2016 09:48 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This shit again?

What I am trying to do here is to prove to everyone how some people like me truly don't need suffering, tragedy, death, or illness. But many people would say to me that I need those things to give value and growth to my life. This statement makes me angry since it is a statement that insists that I need things that I hate and don't value.

If there were an eternal blissful life right now, then I would choose to live it in order to prove to everyone how an eternal blissful life where you can get everything you want, have no suffering, no illness, etc. can truly be the greatest life for me and for some other people. I would want to prove to everyone how I truly don't need any of those things and how I would be much much better without them.

I would completely astonish everyone because even after trillions of years of living this eternal blissful life, it would still be the greatest life to me and it would never lose any value to me.
20-12-2016, 11:02 AM
I thought you left? Huh

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-12-2016, 11:23 AM
(20-12-2016 11:00 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  

What I am trying to do here is to prove to everyone how some people like me truly don't need suffering, tragedy, death, or illness. But many people would say to me that I need those things to give value and growth to my life. This statement makes me angry since it is a statement that insists that I need things that I hate and don't value.

If there were an eternal blissful life right now, then I would choose to live it in order to prove to everyone how an eternal blissful life where you can get everything you want, have no suffering, no illness, etc. can truly be the greatest life for me and for some other people. I would want to prove to everyone how I truly don't need any of those things and how I would be much much better without them.

I would completely astonish everyone because even after trillions of years of living this eternal blissful life, it would still be the greatest life to me and it would never lose any value to me.

What part of what you quoted gave you the idea that I give a single glorious fuck about you or what you are trying to say?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-12-2016, 11:28 AM
(20-12-2016 11:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 11:00 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  What I am trying to do here is to prove to everyone how some people like me truly don't need suffering, tragedy, death, or illness. But many people would say to me that I need those things to give value and growth to my life. This statement makes me angry since it is a statement that insists that I need things that I hate and don't value.

What part of what you quoted gave you the idea that I give a single glorious fuck about you or what you are trying to say?

Your question asked why I am posting this shit again. I answered saying that there are many people who think I need suffering, tragedy, illness, and death to give value to my life and I was simply pointing out how they are mistaken.
20-12-2016, 11:31 AM
(20-12-2016 11:00 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  

Yes we will all be bouncing on moonbeams and sunrays' for trillions of years sucking off the holy spirit and rimming jebus as we go ....... NOT!!!!