The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(21-10-2016 10:43 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  .... omniscient god knew in advance would befall humans but he goes ahead and creates people anyway. ..... kinds of tripwires everywhere and then blames them for snagging their legs on one of the wires. ****
....... they forgive others......
........ He tortures them for eternity instead. ......

1) Let us see it from the Scientific point. The only way the Holy Trinity knows the future, is because the Universe is 4 dimensional: (t,x,y,z). The Holy Trinity is omnipresent, so, He exists in all times: future, present, past. That is why He knows the freewill decisions of the people: He just witnesses them. Now, before the creation of Universe there was no time. Therefore, He hardly could know the outcome. And such horrible thing as sin, is the one, what never will come into the sane mind as one of the possibilities. Because the most horrible sin is the suicide.

That is not science. You have provided no evidence of the existence of a Holy Trinity.

You fail yet again. You are not at all good at this. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-10-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(21-10-2016 02:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Rejection of the True Science is sin. I am not sinning. Look:

Peer-reviewed, the famous top journal: Science

Cherry picking again. You are really dishonest.

"Because few studies have been done, the discrepancy in rates could simply be a statistical artifact, in which case it should vanish as sample sizes grow larger, notes Eric Shoubridge, a molecular geneticist at the Montreal Neurological Institute. Another possibility is that the rate is higher in some sites of the DNA than others—so-called “hot spots.” Indeed, almost all the mutations detected in Parsons and Howell's studies occur at known hot spots, says University of Munich molecular geneticist Svante Pääbo."

I see no disproof here. To say: "the work is not well done" is not the disproof. 1) "as sample sizes grow larger, notes Eric Shoubridge" was this performed by Eric?
Or nobody cares to glorify the True God???
2) Critics: "Indeed, almost all the mutations detected in Parsons and Howell's studies occur at known hot spots". The critics have committed the Texas sharpshooter fallacy. How hypocritical! The atheistic agenda made the Scientists subjective!
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 11:14 PM
(21-10-2016 10:43 PM)theBorg Wrote:  4) Eternal Punishment is eternal, because there is no time after the Judgment Day.

Didn't you get the memo? I cancelled Judgment Day and replaced it with a potluck supper. Please bring a batch of pirukad.

Quote:And remember: we are not the gods to judge the True God. Thus, all His opinions and decisions is the Absolute Truth.

Unsupported assertion. A god as stupid as the one described in the Bible wouldn't know Absolute Truth if it bit him on the butt. We can also judge anything and anyone we want.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
21-10-2016, 11:27 PM
(21-10-2016 05:28 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ................
A study of a representative sample of humans from the worldwide population using whole genome analysis and excluding the D-loop yields an age for matrilineal MRCA (Mitochondrial Eve) of 150,000 to 200,000 years

Suppose a top Scientist, and his colleagues, just hate the Verity, just hate the Truth.
Then they simply will be dishonest. There are known examples of dishonesty in the Top Science and in the Darwinian Schools.

I see no reply from the original author. Why? Was he fired?
21-10-2016, 11:33 PM
(21-10-2016 11:27 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 05:28 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ................
A study of a representative sample of humans from the worldwide population using whole genome analysis and excluding the D-loop yields an age for matrilineal MRCA (Mitochondrial Eve) of 150,000 to 200,000 years

Suppose a top Scientist, and his colleagues, just hate the Verity, just hate the Truth.
Then they simply will be dishonest. There are known examples of dishonesty in the Top Science and in the Darwinian Schools.

I see no reply from the original author. Why? Was he fired?

Why would scientists hate the truth? What is there to gain? What is their ultimate agenda?
21-10-2016, 11:39 PM
(21-10-2016 11:14 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ....... We can also judge anything and anyone we want.

I hope, the self-announced "judges" will be stopped by the police.
Yes Yes Yes
21-10-2016, 11:46 PM
(21-10-2016 11:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ..........
Why would scientists hate the truth? What is there to gain? What is their ultimate agenda?

1) Why not, if (e.g., cigarette) corporation is paying? Isn't the True God announced dead? Sadcryface
2) Money. Yes
3) To get more money. Yes

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
22-10-2016, 12:02 AM
(21-10-2016 11:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I hope, the self-announced "judges" will be stopped by the police.

Your hope has already failed. If even one person worldwide in the entirety of human history sees fit to judge your imaginary friend, it has been judged.

This has already happened multiple times on this forum, and probably billions of times through human history, both aloud and in the privacy of our thoughts.

You and your god are powerless to stop us, theBorg.
22-10-2016, 12:03 AM
(21-10-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  2) Money. Yes

What percentage of your income are you expected to tithe to your church?
22-10-2016, 12:19 AM
(21-10-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 11:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ..........

1) Why not, if (e.g., cigarette) corporation is paying? Isn't the True God announced dead? Sadcryface
2) Money. Yes
3) To get more money. Yes

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So the tobacco companies are paying scientists to falsify their work and hide evidence of god? For what reason?