The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(22-10-2016 03:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 03:02 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Lying for Jesus™ is still lying!

I hate to debunk the True Faith. It is your "job". You have confused the "hate to debunk the True Faith" with the sinful lying.

You are constantly and persistently making a fool out of yourself. I hope all the lurkers of this forum can see how you threw your capacity of rational and critical thinking out of the window for an ancient horrostory.

You are a very, very sad being.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
22-10-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(22-10-2016 04:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 03:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I hate to debunk the True Faith. It is your "job". You have confused the "hate to debunk the True Faith" with the sinful lying.

You are constantly and persistently making a fool out of yourself. .........

Not quite so, dear friend. I hope, what I will remember forever the truth about the 1998-Science paper. So, I hope, I will never use the same debunked argument again.

Look: the Kent Hovind used to say, what the Sun becomes rapidly smaller (so, it debunks the steadiness of the stellar evolution). But then the "kind" atheists have told him the true information. Now the Kent is not using this debunked argument. So, the Kent is not a bad person. Correct?
22-10-2016, 05:59 AM
The fine-tuning argument is very stupid.
(22-10-2016 05:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 04:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You are constantly and persistently making a fool out of yourself. .........

Not quite so, dear friend. I hope, what I will remember forever the truth about the 1998-Science paper. So, I hope, I will never use the same debunked argument again.

Look: the Kent Hovind used to say, what the Sun becomes rapidly smaller (so, it debunks the steadiness of the stellar evolution). But then the "kind" atheists have told him the true information. Now the Kent is not using this debunked argument. So, the Kent is not a bad person. Correct?

Kent Hovind is a con man that served time for tax evasion in prison.

Kent Hovind thinks the Earth is 6000 years old despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary.

Kent Hovind thinks people lived for over 900 years despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary.

Kent Hovind believes is ridiculous psuedo-science.

I'll throw out another example not typically referenced to Hovind that he refers to in his "thesis" from the diploma mill.

Hovind thinks the Tower of Babel is real, the origination of all languages occurred around the time of the Tower of Babel which Ken believes happened in 1900 B.C.

This is a ridiculous story that's derived from the Sumerian myth Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata, it makes a falsifiable claim that all languages had an instantaneous supernatural origin and it has a generally specific date of 2200-1900 B.C.

This is demonstrably false, the story makes even more ridiculous claims in Genesis chapter 10 with it's absurd city building lists, the builders of Nimrod and Asshur would have to be over 3000 years old to have built the cities on the lists.

Oh, and here's another absurdity, Genesis 10:25 is used by young Earth creationists to assert that continental shift occurred about 100 years after the flood around 2200 B.C.

Is there any absurdity that would cause you to think about the ridiculous things the bible asserts? I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
22-10-2016, 07:14 AM
theBorg is mentally-challenged... like Ken LOL...
(22-10-2016 05:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  [...]

[Image: 0.jpg]

Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
22-10-2016, 08:33 AM
(22-10-2016 05:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ................
Is there any absurdity that would cause you to think about the ridiculous things the bible asserts? I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

Dear friend, believe me, with the True God the many things and anomalies are possible. See: the Secular Science has never destroyed a single false religion. It just modified it, but not destroyed the core: not destroyed any of the dogmas.
22-10-2016, 08:38 AM
(22-10-2016 07:14 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 05:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  [...]

Tongue

It is Kent's word against the word of the USA. Is the USA the True God? No. So, It is the martyr's testimony against the ill accusations of his "fellow Christians".
22-10-2016, 08:45 AM
The fine-tuning argument is very stupid.
(22-10-2016 08:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 05:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ................

Dear friend, believe me, with the True God the many things and anomalies are possible. See: the Secular Science has never destroyed a single false religion. It just modified it, but not destroyed the core: not destroyed any of the dogmas.

You are either:

1.Too biased to acknowledge when science debunks biblical assertions.

2. Too stupid to understand when science debunks biblical assertions.

3. Too dishonest to admit that science debunks biblical assertions.

4. Too lazy to do the research that debunks biblical assertion.

I have "faith" that you are capable of multitasking in this regard. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
22-10-2016, 08:52 AM
(22-10-2016 08:45 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You are either:

1.Too biased to acknowledge when science debunks biblical assertions.

2. Too stupid to understand when science debunks biblical assertions.

3. Too dishonest to admit that science debunks biblical assertions.

4. Too lazy to do the research that debunks biblical assertion.

The wishful thinking. But you are free to imagine. What ever makes you happy. Just do no kill somebody. Laugh out load
22-10-2016, 09:18 AM
(22-10-2016 08:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 07:14 AM)SYZ Wrote:  

Tongue

It is Kent's word against the word of the USA. Is the USA the True God? No. So, It is the martyr's testimony against the ill accusations of his "fellow Christians".

What the fuck are you talking about?

It was not "his word against the word of the USA", it was his word against the evidence of his actions as presented by a federal attorney to the jury of his peers (and also several appellate judges), all or most of whom were conservative Christians in the most conservative Christian part of the USA.

I linked you to websites that showed the evidence that was presented, none of which was "the word of the USA", to the jury. They unanimously found him guilty. Appellate courts found the evidence was fairly presented. He was not persecuted at all, he was prosecuted -- for breaking the law.

And yet you still, despite all this evidence, this obvious, glaring, basic fact, still manage to call the man a "martyr" because he says he was persecuted for his faith (instead of for trying to act on his anti-tax-paying beliefs), and you can't see beyond your religious programming.

You are like a man drowning in a lake while begging for water, and complaining endlessly about the heat, because someone told you that you were in the desert.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-10-2016, 09:31 AM
(22-10-2016 09:18 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ....... He was not persecuted at all, he was prosecuted -- for breaking the law.

Why are atheists attacking a poor citizen? Go, attack the religion:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu