The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
Atheists?

You dense motherfucker.
ATHEISTS DID NOT ATTACK HIM.

Everyone involved in his case was Christian, to a fairly high degree of certainty, given the part of the country in which his trial took place.

As for your link to the tax-evading issues with Scientology, if you think we have anything but contempt for that whole mess of a religion, you haven't read much of this board.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-10-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
Here, Borgo, since you seem to like videos:

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-10-2016, 10:16 AM
(22-10-2016 08:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 05:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ................
Is there any absurdity that would cause you to think about the ridiculous things the bible asserts? I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

Dear friend, believe me, with the True God the many things and anomalies are possible. See: the Secular Science has never destroyed a single false religion. It just modified it, but not destroyed the core: not destroyed any of the dogmas.

Every claim is obviously and blatantly wrong. Every single one. Its bizare how ignorant and dishonest one can become once he gives up critical thinking.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
22-10-2016, 10:30 AM
(22-10-2016 05:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 04:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You are constantly and persistently making a fool out of yourself. .........
You are a very, very sad being.

Not quite so, dear friend. I hope, what I will remember forever the truth about the 1998-Science paper. So, I hope, I will never use the same debunked argument again.

Look: the Kent Hovind used to say, what the Sun becomes rapidly smaller (so, it debunks the steadiness of the stellar evolution). But then the "kind" atheists have told him the true information. Now the Kent is not using this debunked argument. So, the Kent is not a bad person. Correct?

Look how sad you are:
Seriously deluded, no grasp of reality, embarasses himself all the time, comes to a board of people to persuade them to give up rational and critical thinking in favour of a fairy tale, talks pure nonsese about science, history and any other topic at hand, contradicts himself constantly, is internally completely incoherent, has bad manners like being very dishonest and evasive, not honestly engaging in conversation but attemptig to evangelize, trolls and wastes his and everybody elses time, is a spammer and does so in a language he hardly can make himslef understandable (which is not so relevant if you want to make people believe your fairy tale based on non-sense), the list goes on and on and on.

I pity you, for you havent the slightest clue how much of a fool you are and how much everyone is laughing at your gullibility and ignorance. You may be bathing in your ignorance, but to outsiders you just look like pig rolling around in mud.
In fact i can hardly imagine how you can be more pitiful, but maybe by having someone who knows you pesonally having to watch you doing what you do on this board.

P.S.: I am not your friend, never was and never will be, because that would make me almost as pitiful as you, and this is not going to be something i am going to lower myself to be. Unlike you i have some basic self respect, and there are things i simply wouldnt do to myself, like you do constantly on this forum.

[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
22-10-2016, 11:11 AM
(22-10-2016 09:58 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Here, Borgo, since you seem to like videos:

This religion is not the one you'd like to mess up with. Laugh out load The Richard Dawkin's foundation will never clean the planet from the religions.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
22-10-2016, 11:13 AM
yup...

stupid is here to stay.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-10-2016, 11:19 AM
(22-10-2016 11:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  This religion is not the one you'd like to mess up with. Laugh out load The Richard Dawkin's foundation will never clean the planet from the religions.

It just took you one single post to q.e.d. me.
Quote:You may be bathing in your ignorance

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
22-10-2016, 11:20 AM
(22-10-2016 11:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  yup...

stupid is here to stay.....

It's hardly something to be proud of... ETA: As Borg is

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-10-2016, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2016 12:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-10-2016 11:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 09:58 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Here, Borgo, since you seem to like videos:

This religion is not the one you'd like to mess up with. Laugh out load The Richard Dawkin's foundation will never clean the planet from the religions.

It doesn't have to even try. Religion is educated countries is going away all by itself.
It's very well known that in Northern European countries, religion has had a precipitous decline. These ancient fairy stories no long speak to people who have an education. You might try to get one, at some point. That way you would't embarrass yourself quite so often with the stupidity you spout. Couldn't your Jebus send someone who has a better grasp of evangelization ? Are the pathetic likes of you the best he's got ? Have you ever converted even ONE person ? Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-10-2016, 11:59 AM
(22-10-2016 11:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 11:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  This religion is not the one you'd like to mess up with. Laugh out load The Richard Dawkin's foundation will never clean the planet from the religions.

It doesn't have to even try. Religion is educated countries is going away all by itself.
It's very well known that in Northern European countries, religion has had a precipitous decline. These ancient fairy stories no long speak to people who have an education. You might try to get one, at some point. That way you would't embarrass yourself quite so often with the stupidity you spout. Couldn't your Jebus send someone who has a better grasp of evangelization ? Are the pathetic like of you the best he's got ? Have you ever converted even ONE person ? Laugh out load

Is this applicable to the Scientology? Be careful, friend! Smile