The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(22-10-2016 02:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 02:09 PM)theBorg Wrote:  He could be simply brave. But the atheistic organization is in no way as powerful as this particular religion. So, let us be brave, but very, very, very, extremely very careful, dear (but very poor and politically very weak) destroyers of the false religions!

No shut up. He's right and you're wrong.

He has only gifts, he is gifted. I am also highly gifted, but I have the advantage in the war against the false gods: I have the True Living God on my side. With the Holy Spirit and my Guardian Angel I am "indestructible master of war":

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
Please tell me that you have no children, borg
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
22-10-2016, 09:36 PM
(22-10-2016 09:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 02:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No shut up. He's right and you're wrong.

He has only gifts, he is gifted. I am also highly gifted, but I have the advantage in the war against the false gods: I have the True Living God on my side. With the Holy Spirit and my Guardian Angel I am "indestructible master of war":

You need psychiatric treatment. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
22-10-2016, 09:36 PM
(22-10-2016 09:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  With the Holy Spirit and my Guardian Angel I am "indestructible master of war":

The god defeated by iron chariots?

Beware.

[Image: Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
22-10-2016, 09:38 PM
(22-10-2016 02:52 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 02:09 PM)theBorg Wrote:  He could be simply brave. But the atheistic organization is in no way as powerful as this particular religion. So, let us be brave, but very, very, very, extremely very careful, dear (but very poor and politically very weak) destroyers of the false religions!

What's "the atheistic organization"?

How many times do we have to tell you that there is not an atheist conspiracy,

The faster the apostasy progresses the sooner the Judgment Day comes. But we must not support the apostasy, we must fight the apostasy.

Call your disordered, dis-subordinated organization "the atheistic movement". But the Scientologists are very ordered, very subordinated organization. You can never win over the Scientology with your "messy" organization. Agree?

Your fantasy "The Last Christian on Earth" would be like the actor Will Smith in the film:

22-10-2016, 09:41 PM
(22-10-2016 09:38 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 02:52 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  What's "the atheistic organization"?

How many times do we have to tell you that there is not an atheist conspiracy,

The faster the apostasy progresses the sooner the Judgment Day comes. But we must not support the apostasy, we must fight the apostasy.

Call your disordered, dis-subordinated organization "the atheistic movement". But the Scientologists are very ordered, very subordinated organization. You can never win over the Scientology with your "messy" organization. Agree?

Your fantasy "The Last Christian on Earth" would be like the actor Will Smith in the film:

You need psychotropic medication. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-10-2016, 09:46 PM
(22-10-2016 09:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 02:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No shut up. He's right and you're wrong.

You realize that the lead singer of Disturbed is an anti-religion atheist, right? And that many of his songs are anti-religion, especially against Christianity?

You're really bad at choosing videos to represent your ideas.

You're also bad at understanding what people say to you about themselves. I guess you own, original prejudices are greatly preferable over changing your mind in the face of new information, to you.

Is this because you were always a dense motherfucker, or because your religion has corrupted your brain?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-10-2016, 09:50 PM
(22-10-2016 09:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 09:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  He has only gifts, he is gifted. I am also highly gifted, but I have the advantage in the war against the false gods: I have the True Living God on my side. With the Holy Spirit and my Guardian Angel I am "indestructible master of war":

You realize that the lead singer of Disturbed is an anti-religion atheist, right? And that many of his songs are anti-religion, especially against Christianity?

You're really bad at choosing videos to represent your ideas.

You're also bad at understanding what people say to you about themselves. I guess you own, original prejudices are greatly preferable over changing your mind in the face of new information, to you.

Is this because you were always a dense motherfucker, or because your religion has corrupted your brain?

I suspect underlying mental illness - and the religiosity is a result, not a cause.

[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
22-10-2016, 09:54 PM
(22-10-2016 09:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-10-2016 09:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  He has only gifts, he is gifted. I am also highly gifted, but I have the advantage in the war against the false gods: I have the True Living God on my side. With the Holy Spirit and my Guardian Angel I am "indestructible master of war":

You realize that the lead singer of Disturbed is an anti-religion atheist, right? .........
Is this because you were always a dense ***, or because your religion has corrupted your brain?

1) What ever makes him happy. I am using his talents, which he received from the Jesus Christ.

2) I am not sinning with my mother. The psychology and neurology tests show, what the brain is O.K. Keep checking yours: the militant atheism is not the product of Darwinian Evolution. It can not help to survive. Laugh out load
22-10-2016, 10:26 PM
(22-10-2016 09:54 PM)theBorg Wrote:  2) I am not sinning with my mother.

Interesting share.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post