The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
That's why I call the song "Alice's
Restaurant."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(20-10-2016 09:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 09:32 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Now I know you don't know fuck-all about astrophysics, theBorg. The universe is fine-tuned for the production of black holes, not for the production of video-spamming ninnies who think that bread magically changes into human flesh.

How many humans were killed by the black holes? None. The BH are not the problem of humanity: just fly around the "horrible" thing!

So your point against the universe being better suited for black hole production than people who practise ritualistic simulated cannibalism is... that black holes ain't never hurt nobody.

Well it's good to know that, just like coronal mass ejections, your answer too, was spat out from a hole.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
20-10-2016, 09:54 PM
How many humans were killed by nuclear explosions? Approximately 130,000.

Dumb shit.

You are unfit mentally to post on this site. Your intellect is exceptionally low.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
20-10-2016, 10:04 PM
(20-10-2016 09:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  How many humans were killed by nuclear explosions? Approximately 130,000.

Dumb shit.

You are unfit mentally to post on this site. Your intellect is exceptionally low.

The Adolf Hitler has murdered millions. The damn Satan has murdered billions.
20-10-2016, 10:07 PM
(20-10-2016 09:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ....... that black holes ain't never hurt nobody.

Well it's good to know that, .......

A smallest star will kill you too, if you fly in.
20-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Now it all started two Thanksgivings ago... two years ago, on Thanksgiving,
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
20-10-2016, 10:08 PM
(20-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 09:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ....... that black holes ain't never hurt nobody.

Well it's good to know that, .......

A smallest star will kill you too, if you fly in.

And so will dihydrogen monoxide if you fly into comparable masses of it, or consume too much in general.

You're point?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
20-10-2016, 10:10 PM
(20-10-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 09:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  How many humans were killed by nuclear explosions? Approximately 130,000.

Dumb shit.

The Adolf Hitler has murdered millions. The damn Satan has murdered billions.

Every human who has ever interacted with dihydrogen monoxide has died.

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
20-10-2016, 10:13 PM
(20-10-2016 10:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A smallest star will kill you too, if you fly in.

And so will dihydrogen monoxide if you fly into comparable masses of it,

The humanity is equipped by legs and mind, not to go into dangerous places. The dangerous places is not problem of humanity. Thus, the fine-tuning still remains to defeat the atheism.
20-10-2016, 10:13 PM
(20-10-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Adolf Hitler has murdered millions. The damn Satan has murdered billions.

I see you don't know your Bible very well, either. IIRC, Satan just killed a handful of people -- Job's 7 sons and 3 daughters, and some servants -- and did it with the permission of your evil god.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Astreja's post