The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(20-10-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Adolf Hitler has murdered millions. The damn Satan has murdered billions.

Satan has murdered millions? I think you forget, Satan is the servant of god. He does what god tells him to do. Satan's real job is to punish evil. Not commit evil.

Satan is the hero of the story who gave mankind wisdom. Like Prometheus before him giving man fire.

Read Paradise lost if you are unable to get through the bible. It is not as thick.

Hitler did not kill millions anyway. His henchmen did.

With every post you prove your idiocy and ignorance.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
20-10-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very silly
You call this fine tuned? If you blew this diagram of the universe up until it was the size of the Earth

[Image: 2015-12-07-S-L.jpg]

You still wouldn't be able to see the Earth.

The inhabitable fraction of the universe is so vanishingly small that it can only be explained by natural processes or a grossly incompetent deity.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
20-10-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(20-10-2016 10:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And so will dihydrogen monoxide if you fly into comparable masses of it,

The humanity is equipped by legs and mind, not to go into dangerous places. The dangerous places is not problem of humanity. Thus, the fine-tuning still remains to defeat the atheism.

Clearly with a substance as incomparably fatal as DHMO, even if the universe were fine-tuned as you allege, it was certainly not for human benefit. Remember, 100% fatality.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
20-10-2016, 10:18 PM
(20-10-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 09:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  How many humans were killed by nuclear explosions? Approximately 130,000.

Dumb shit.

You are unfit mentally to post on this site. Your intellect is exceptionally low.

The Adolf Hitler has murdered millions. The damn Satan has murdered billions.

Zero to Godwin in 3 posts. Impressive

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
20-10-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: The fine-tuning argument
(20-10-2016 10:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Every human who has ever interacted with dihydrogen monoxide has died.

Just say "No" to DHMO!

Unless you're thirsty.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
20-10-2016, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 10:23 PM by theBorg.)
(20-10-2016 10:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Adolf Hitler has murdered millions. The damn Satan has murdered billions.

I see you don't know your Bible very well, either. IIRC, Satan just killed a handful of people -- Job's 7 sons and 3 daughters, and some servants -- and did it with the permission of your evil god.

Satan is good, Jesus is evil? Tell me then, why this is not the satanism of your?
20-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Finely tuned?

This guy has clearly never had a close call with a white pointer or a crocodile.

If I am so finely tuned, why do I have a cancer that exists through no fault of my own???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
20-10-2016, 10:25 PM
(20-10-2016 10:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Every human who has ever interacted with dihydrogen monoxide has died.

Not strictly true. Some are still alive and simply in the process of dying.

That said, the mortality rate has been 100% so far and is not likely to decrease in the forseeable future.

---
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
20-10-2016, 10:26 PM
(20-10-2016 10:20 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I see you don't know your Bible very well, either. IIRC, Satan just killed a handful of people -- Job's 7 sons and 3 daughters, and some servants -- and did it with the permission of your evil god.

Satan is good, Jesus is evil? Tell me then, why this is not the satanism of your?

Care to complete your sentence?

Banjo.
20-10-2016, 10:28 PM
(20-10-2016 10:25 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Every human who has ever interacted with dihydrogen monoxide has died.

Not strictly true. Some are still alive and simply in the process of dying.

That said, the mortality rate has been 100% so far and is not likely to decrease in the forseeable future.

Absolutely true; thank you for the correction. Such oversights cannot be allowed to stand when dealing with such an important topic as DHMO.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post