The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(21-10-2016 07:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:46 AM)Loom Wrote:  ........ Wikipedia isn't an end-all meets-all source, it is still a pretty darn good source, and you can always cross-check their references).

An mitochondial-eve is not who you think she is. Look up Y-chromosomal-Adam.

I hate to debunk True Theism (it is your "job"), so please give us the reference, which you talked about (the one in Wikipedia). And, please, tell us what is the "problem" with Adam.

Google is literally at your fucking fingertips. Look up "google" and type "Y-chromosonal Adam" Rolleyes FFS

Anyway there's really no point, because anything you read on it you'll misunderstand, whether deliberately or because you're unbelievably stupid is up for debate.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-10-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: The fine-tuning argument is very powerful. Many brave atheists were defeated. R.I.P.
(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I hate to debunk True Theism (it is your "job"), so please give us the reference, which you talked about (the one in Wikipedia). And, please, tell us what is the "problem" with Adam.

Google is literally at your fucking fingertips. Look up "google" and type "Y-chromosonal Adam" ......

I see no problem for Adam to "know" the Eve:

Quote:The term YMRCA reflects the fact that the Y chromosomes of all currently living males are directly derived from the Y chromosome of this remote ancestor. The analogous concept of the matrilineal most recent common ancestor is known as "Mitochondrial Eve" (mtMRCA, named for the matrilineal transmission of mtDNA), the most recent woman from whom all living humans are descended matrilineally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Adam
21-10-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: lying troll
(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is all a spam.

As I said earlier, you are completely unfamiliar with references and citations.

(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Which reference has disproven the author in
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/27...-summaries
????

Citations #3, #4 and #5 all reference the dating to 190,000 - 200,000.

Quote:Mitochondrial Eve is estimated to have lived between 99,000 and 200,000 years ago,[3][4][5] most likely in East Africa,[6] when Homo sapiens sapiens (anatomically modern humans) were developing as a population distinct from other human sub-species.

(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The reference must mention in the text the author and the paper.
See: the paper is in 1998-Science (the journal), so the disproval must mention this paper in 1998-Science.

No it doesn't. The 50+ references/citations render the article you posted obsolete. It is outdated and no longer relevant.

(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Or is there simply said: the author in Science is "moron"? Such accusation must be proven. Show me the proof of this accusation, please.

No, the moron I was referring to was YOU. Your own posts verify this accusation.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
21-10-2016, 08:33 AM
(21-10-2016 08:17 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is all a spam.

As I said earlier, you are completely unfamiliar with references and citations.

(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Which reference has disproven the author in
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/27...-summaries
????

Citations #3, #4 and #5 all reference the dating to 190,000 - 200,000.

Dear friend, do not rush with unscientific conclusions. The fact is: nobody cares about the 1998-Science paper, because we are bad bad bad people. We just hate the Truth, because the Jesus says "I am the Truth." Therefore we simply ignore the 1998-paper, because it destroys the atheism. The atheism is trendy nowadays: the evil powers pay money to reduce the population to zero. So, the atheism is necessary for our enemies, dear atheistic friend! Shy
21-10-2016, 08:34 AM
(21-10-2016 08:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Anyway there's really no point, because anything you read on it you'll misunderstand, whether deliberately or because you're unbelievably stupid is up for debate.

(21-10-2016 08:13 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I see no problem for Adam to "know" the Eve:

Facepalm Called it though.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-10-2016, 08:35 AM
This is why aliens won't visit us.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 6 users Like Loom's post
21-10-2016, 08:39 AM
(21-10-2016 08:35 AM)Loom Wrote:  This is why aliens won't visit us.

Now THAT was funny!
Bowing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-10-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: lying troll
(21-10-2016 08:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Dear friend, do not rush with unscientific conclusions.

[Image: hit-it-with-your-bible_zpsugxtxbab.jpg]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 7 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
21-10-2016, 11:06 AM
(21-10-2016 08:46 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 08:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Dear friend, do not rush with unscientific conclusions.

[Image: hit-it-with-your-bible_zpsugxtxbab.jpg]

The Science is hardly objective enough. The incoming papers are checked by only two referees. And they both can sin. The 1998-Science paper has revealed the two official sciences: Young Earth Creationism and the Darwinian Evolutionism. Hereby the difference is amazing: 6 000 and 200 000. Therefore, the lie of the officials is obvious. The lie is needed to reduce the density of the population, is needed to make the wars, to kill the unborn children. But this is the sin. Sinful people are eager to hear lies, the song:

21-10-2016, 12:05 PM
(21-10-2016 05:56 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 05:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What about proof arsehat?
Show me the proof.
You got some? No?

Way too many questions for a "god". So, you are not the god. Laugh out load

I ask for "proof" and this is the response?

You lose.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.