The fool says in his heart; there is no God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Smile The fool says in his heart; there is no God.
Looking though Facebook and seen this comment,

-

Fools don't believe in God.

"The fool says in his heart; there is no God."

To be an atheist is to be spiritually and intellectually dead.
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

-

Angry Intellectually dead, you have got to be Censored kidding me. Since when has not believing in bullshit is a result of being intellectually dead. Any thoughts about this?

REASON! Exclamation
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 05:12 AM
RE: The fool says in his heart; there is no God.
I wuz listening real close... my heart goes, fuckyou...fuckyou...fuckyou... is that healthy?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-04-2012, 06:08 AM
(02-04-2012 05:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wuz listening real close... my heart goes, fuckyou...fuckyou...fuckyou... is that healthy?
Yeah man, it almost sounds like you have a murmur. I'm still learning to auscultate properly, but I'm thinking its definitely a fuckyou murmur!

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Clint Barnett's post
02-04-2012, 02:32 PM
(02-04-2012 04:54 AM)Intellectualreasoning Wrote:  Looking though Facebook and seen this comment,

-

Fools don't believe in God.

"The fool says in his heart; there is no God."

To be an atheist is to be spiritually and intellectually dead.
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

-

Angry Intellectually dead, you have got to be Censored kidding me. Since when has not believing in bullshit is a result of being intellectually dead. Any thoughts about this?
Wow, replace the word atheist with christian or muslim or homosexual or woman or asian and see how much hate this statement is made of. I'd love to live on the other side of this social justice movement because it totally sucks to be hated on Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
02-04-2012, 02:40 PM
People wonder why I stayed a Christian for so long.
When you've been brainwashed from the cradle that only fools refuse to believe in God, it's pretty tough to find that you've become one of those fools.
When you're told if you stop going to church, you'll fall away from God, it's pretty tough to find that you've stayed away from church so long you've fallen away from God.
Religion has the greatest tool on their side...fear and guilt. Pretty tough to leave when it's already been predicted that you'll be tempted to leave because Satan wants to keep you from God.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-04-2012, 02:59 PM
A fool believes in something based on nothing.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
02-04-2012, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 03:17 PM by Observer.)
Observer would answer

The fool says in his heart...

What the fuck is this life? A fucking pissing match won by the one having the wittiest remark?

Cut the fucking crap, stop parroting ass pulled one-liners and start thinking for yourself by using your brain while you still have one.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
02-04-2012, 03:17 PM
(02-04-2012 03:13 PM)Observer Wrote:  Observer would answer

The fool says in his hearth...

What the fuck is this life? A fucking pissing match won by the one having the wittiest remark?

Cut the fucking crap, stop parroting ass pulled one-liners and start thinking for yourself by using your brain while you still have one.
Sadly, however, the ass this was pulled from was the Bible itself. True Believers believe it because God said it, so that settles it. Angry

Quote:Psalm 14

1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They
are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of
men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3They are all gone aside, they are all together become
filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-04-2012, 03:22 PM
The whole thing is sad. The entire system is built up to contain and reenforce the one overiding thought that there is nothing beyond God and that any who try are destined to die a devastating death in the void beyond. It reminds me most of the flat Earth ideals before Columbus sailed West from Europe. I wonder if we could use that analogy in our arguements? I'm always up on trying out new strategies and new concepts to discuss faith.

The one thing that gets me is the idea that in many religions, those beyond their grasps are many times categorized as being without faith. That's a complete and utter falsehood, since we all have faith. Faith is something, to me that reduces worry. It doesn't have to do with mystic beliefs in a higher power. It can also rest in the bonds of friendship and the inevitability of the future.

Ask yourself, why do you do your laundry, pay your rent or house payment? We all do that out of faith in the future. Have you ever seen a paranoid person, then you've seen a person without any faith. They are unsure of everything and they will invest in nothing. They have nothing saved for the future and they are afraid of any commitments, either financial or personal.

These Theologians that claim those without religion are without faith are falling back to the same old tactic that they've used for centuries. Feal and shame.

Sorry for rambling, but my mind is always working and folks like you guys and others stimulate it. I would like to apologize up front for the may times I will drift off topic. I do that quite often and almost never on purpose. thank you.
[+] 4 users Like justmetoo's post
02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Gotta love the constant defense mechanisms running throughout the entire Bible, like a "crawl" at the bottom of TV news shows today. Only an idiot or an evil person wouldn't believe this, it has to keep reminding you, before moving on to the next paragraph about talking donkeys, rods that turn into snakes, and healing blindness by rubbing spit on someone's eyes. But if you repeat WE HAVE THE TRUE GOD AND YOU FREAKING PAGANS DON'T loudly and often enough, eventually people will say, "OK, I believe!" You've beaten their resistance down.
[+] 4 users Like Blood's post