The fool says in his heart; there is no God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: The fool says in his heart; there is no God.
(02-04-2012 08:25 PM)Blood Wrote:  Gotta love the constant defense mechanisms running throughout the entire Bible, like a "crawl" at the bottom of TV news shows today. Only an idiot or an evil person wouldn't believe this, it has to keep reminding you, before moving on to the next paragraph about talking donkeys, rods that turn into snakes, and healing blindness by rubbing spit on someone's eyes. But if you repeat WE HAVE THE TRUE GOD AND YOU FREAKING PAGANS DON'T loudly and often enough, eventually people will say, "OK, I believe!" You've beaten their resistance down.
It has survived this long for a reason.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 02:29 PM
(02-04-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  [quote='Observer' pid='99162' dateline='1333401226']

Cut the fucking crap, stop parroting ass pulled one-liners and start thinking for yourself by using your brain while you still have one.

Sadly, however, the ass this was pulled from was the Bible itself. True Believers believe it because God said it, so that settles it. Angry

[quote]

Was that the talking ass from Numbers 22:28?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I corrected it for you all!

The fool says in his heart; Jesus is real.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-04-2012, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 05:32 PM by Zevaeros.)
Skip over to Matt 5:22, where Jesus says anybody that calls someone a fool is at risk of hellfire.*

* Cue cries of "CONTEXT!!!" and "that's not me calling you that, it's gawd"

Also, if you hate yourself, here're quite a few people who are apparently on their way to hell: http://www.arkfrontier.com/?p=591
04-04-2012, 06:44 PM
(03-04-2012 02:16 PM)Thomas Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 08:25 PM)Blood Wrote:  Gotta love the constant defense mechanisms running throughout the entire Bible, like a "crawl" at the bottom of TV news shows today. Only an idiot or an evil person wouldn't believe this, it has to keep reminding you, before moving on to the next paragraph about talking donkeys, rods that turn into snakes, and healing blindness by rubbing spit on someone's eyes. But if you repeat WE HAVE THE TRUE GOD AND YOU FREAKING PAGANS DON'T loudly and often enough, eventually people will say, "OK, I believe!" You've beaten their resistance down.
It has survived this long for a reason.
So has herpes.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user