The foundational lie in the psyche

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: The foundational lie in the psyche
(14-07-2014 12:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 12:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Then your god lacks any form of empathy and is evil.
Yup. Apparently God plays deadly games with toddlers' lives so they may learn what God could easily teach them in some other more empathetic, compassionate way. And it's acceptable to people like CE because, well, it's God. Dodgy

What I would like to know is exactly how such small children "take God for granted". No
On the contrary, God made children and the innocence of children which the powers of darkness rape. It is your servitude to a lie that brings forth your hatred of God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2014, 12:19 PM
(14-07-2014 12:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 11:59 AM)childeye Wrote:  Or this is a simulation for the purpose of learning not to take God for granted.

Or... you're a dimwit Smile Which is more likely?
Clever.
14-07-2014, 12:22 PM
(14-07-2014 12:18 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 12:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yup. Apparently God plays deadly games with toddlers' lives so they may learn what God could easily teach them in some other more empathetic, compassionate way. And it's acceptable to people like CE because, well, it's God. Dodgy

What I would like to know is exactly how such small children "take God for granted". No
On the contrary, God made children and the innocence of children which the powers of darkness rape. It is your servitude to a lie that brings forth your hatred of God.

Congratulations. You have managed to lower the already low common denominator of the entire Internet.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
14-07-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm out. Childeye, old bean, you are a cretin Smile But a reasonably harmless one, so gotta give you points for that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-07-2014, 12:24 PM
(14-07-2014 12:15 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 12:12 PM)childeye Wrote:  The Christ returns good for evil and he is the true image of God sent by God. Of course that could not be seen without the presence of evil.
When did Christ stop being God? Aren't you a Christian? Consider
Why change the subject? Stay on topic. God is the good not the evil. He did not create beauty and purity and Truth so as to obliterate it with horror, corruption and lies. Your hatred is founded on corrupt reasoning.
14-07-2014, 12:25 PM
(14-07-2014 12:10 PM)childeye Wrote:  I don't need any manuscript to gather that the Christ of the Gospel returns good for evil. That is the substantive thing about the cross. Why not discuss that instead of obscuring your mind with pointless reasons to not consider what it means to return good for evil.

Well, god having his own son nailed to a cross sure hasn't changed a damn thing in the world.

No good has been returned from this evil, the innocent still suffer and god still shows zero empathy or love.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
(14-07-2014 12:18 PM)childeye Wrote:  On the contrary, God made children and the innocence of children which the powers of darkness rape. It is your servitude to a lie that brings forth your hatred of God.

Did you deliberately avoid answering the question?
In answer to 9 million children under age 5 dying every year and gawd allowing it, doing nothing, and ignoring all the prayers for them, you replied:
(14-07-2014 11:59 AM)childeye Wrote:  Or this is a simulation for the purpose of learning not to take God for granted.
So how were those 9 million children taking God for granted? THAT was the question.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
(14-07-2014 12:18 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 12:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yup. Apparently God plays deadly games with toddlers' lives so they may learn what God could easily teach them in some other more empathetic, compassionate way. And it's acceptable to people like CE because, well, it's God. Dodgy

No, evolution made children and the innocence of children. Who hates God? I don't hate non-existent things.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2014, 12:27 PM
If God is love then why does he say this in Isiah?

Quote:I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
14-07-2014, 12:28 PM
(14-07-2014 12:24 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 12:15 PM)Impulse Wrote:  When did Christ stop being God? Aren't you a Christian? Consider
Why change the subject? Stay on topic. God is the good not the evil. He did not create beauty and purity and Truth so as to obliterate it with horror, corruption and lies. Your hatred is founded on corrupt reasoning.
1. I replied to you so it was your subject - no change.
2. You again avoided answering the question.
3. I don't hate god anymore than I hate anything else that doesn't exist, so stop repeating a lie.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.