The foundational lie in the psyche

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: The foundational lie in the psyche
(19-07-2014 04:38 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because without us there is no Truth. We are The Word. And that is The Word. The Word is us.
When you die the universe will not disappear.

Indeed. When you die, no one and nothing will care. So why are you giving us this crap about Jesus again?

Edit: Well no one apart from your immediate family anyway.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2014, 04:51 PM
(19-07-2014 04:17 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  More like a lack of invention.
That is then a contradiction since Truth is an artifact. If atheism is a lack of invention and that is an artifact, then you invented that too. You can't win here. Truth exists.

As usual. Cooking up a personal dictionary.

artifact
Use Artifact in a sentence
ar·ti·fact
[ahr-tuh-fakt] Show IPA
noun
any object made by human beings, especially with a view to subsequent use.
a handmade object, as a tool, or the remains of one, as a shard of pottery, characteristic of an earlier time or cultural stage, especially such an object found at an archaeological excavation.
any mass-produced, usually inexpensive object reflecting contemporary society or popular culture: artifacts of the pop rock generation.
a substance or structure not naturally present in the matter being observed but formed by artificial means, as during preparation of a microscope slide.
a spurious observation or result arising from preparatory or investigative procedures

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-07-2014, 05:00 PM
(19-07-2014 04:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:38 PM)childeye Wrote:  When you die the universe will not disappear.

Indeed. When you die, no one and nothing will care. So why are you giving us this crap about Jesus again?

Because StupidCanine, Jesus Loves You, because Jesus Loves You!. Dogs are the most moronic of the bunch.

#sigh
19-07-2014, 05:19 PM
(19-07-2014 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  Indeed. When you die, no one and nothing will care. So why are you giving us this crap about Jesus again?

Because StupidCanine, Jesus Loves You, because Jesus Loves You!. Dogs are the most moronic of the bunch.

I made the mistake of going to youtube and reading the comments section Dodgy I feel unclean.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-07-2014, 05:37 PM
(19-07-2014 05:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  I made the mistake of going to youtube and reading the comments section Dodgy I feel unclean.

There there, you're South African little brother, it's expected and shit.

#sigh
19-07-2014, 05:41 PM
(19-07-2014 04:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:17 PM)childeye Wrote:  That is then a contradiction since Truth is an artifact. If atheism is a lack of invention and that is an artifact, then you invented that too. You can't win here. Truth exists.

As usual. Cooking up a personal dictionary.

artifact
ar·ti·fact
[ahr-tuh-fakt] Show IPA
noun
a handmade object, as a tool, or the remains of one, as a shard of pottery, characteristic of an earlier time or cultural stage, especially such an object found at an archaeological excavation.
any mass-produced, usually inexpensive object reflecting contemporary society or popular culture: artifacts of the pop rock generation.
a substance or structure not naturally present in the matter being observed but formed by artificial means, as during preparation of a microscope slide.
a spurious observation or result arising from preparatory or investigative procedures
Thanks but we know what it means. Let's remember, I am the one saying that Truth is not an artifact.
19-07-2014, 05:44 PM
(19-07-2014 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:36 PM)childeye Wrote:  Truth defines us, you backward shit giggler.

Yeah, like I'm gonna give a shit and giggle about some fool's opinion who don't giggle when they shit. ... Been there. Done that. Got the T-Shirt.
Been hanging around shitting fools Eh? I wouldn't wear that T-shirt if I were you.
19-07-2014, 05:51 PM
I just about lost my shit when childeye cursed out Girly.

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-07-2014, 06:12 PM
(19-07-2014 05:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I just about lost my shit when childeye cursed out Girly.

Did you giggle?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
19-07-2014, 06:14 PM
(19-07-2014 05:41 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 04:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  As usual. Cooking up a personal dictionary.

artifact
ar·ti·fact
[ahr-tuh-fakt] Show IPA
noun
Thanks but we know what it means. Let's remember, I am the one saying that Truth is not an artifact.

Suffering from Dementia are you ? That's not what you said above.
I suppose it's hard to keep all your re-definitions straight.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post