The four horsemen documentary.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 06:58 AM
The four horsemen documentary.
I watched this documentary yesterday and I agree with nearly everything it says about how the world operates today.

Quote:FOUR HORSEMEN is an award winning independent feature documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works.

As we will never return to 'business as usual' 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.

FOUR HORSEMEN is free from mainstream media propaganda -- the film doesn't bash bankers, criticise politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. It ignites the debate about how to usher a new economic paradigm into the world which would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.

It has some very prominent people speaking in it. Here is a trailer to it.

and here is the documentary itself.

If anybody actually watches the film I would be interested in talking about it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: The four horsemen documentary.
Good movie Thumbsup

It does however point out some things that should be obvious to most people.

Being in the U.S., I've always felt that the FED and the IRS should have been shut down a long time ago. The fact that the FED is a private institution that wanted the IRS activated for nothing more than to collect interest on money loaned to the government is in fact a good example how the World bank now operates also.

The U.S. government can print money legaly with out the FED, but instead keeps borrowing and paying them interest.

What a fucking scam. Unsure

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
20-02-2014, 09:52 AM
I've been saying this since the '80s when I first heard of trickle-down.

I went to a myth-based school in a very conservative part of England and was one of maybe a dozen people in the school who was anti-Thatch, so I have to be careful of confirmation bias.

But, I'm proud to say that I have no investments, no credit cards and no debt.

For balance, you might like to watch this one too:

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-02-2014, 03:05 PM
(20-02-2014 09:20 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Good movie Thumbsup

It does however point out some things that should be obvious to most people.

Being in the U.S., I've always felt that the FED and the IRS should have been shut down a long time ago. The fact that the FED is a private institution that wanted the IRS activated for nothing more than to collect interest on money loaned to the government is in fact a good example how the World bank now operates also.

The U.S. government can print money legaly with out the FED, but instead keeps borrowing and paying them interest.

What a fucking scam. Unsure

Indeed. The same happens here in the UK with the BOE (Bank of England)

(20-02-2014 09:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I've been saying this since the '80s when I first heard of trickle-down.

I went to a myth-based school in a very conservative part of England and was one of maybe a dozen people in the school who was anti-Thatch, so I have to be careful of confirmation bias.

But, I'm proud to say that I have no investments, no credit cards and no debt.

For balance, you might like to watch this one too:

Have added it to my watch list DLJ, thanks.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Jefferson warned against central banks. This history has already played out repeatedly.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
20-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Am I the only one who was disappointed when this thread wasn't about Hitch, Dawkins, Dennett and Harris?

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
21-02-2014, 12:19 AM
(20-02-2014 11:56 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Am I the only one who was disappointed when this thread wasn't about Hitch, Dawkins, Dennett and Harris?

Honestly I was kinda relieved. I love my boys, but this was much more informative than what I was expecting.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
21-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Oh no not Chomsky again!

I also read comments. Same shit as forever.
One third is complaining about humanity being ruined by bankers and prietsts.
Another third is complaining about people being stupid.
And another third is saying bunch of nonsense pretending to be smarter then the other 2 thirds.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
21-02-2014, 01:43 AM
I'm waiting for something new.
21-02-2014, 01:43 AM
(21-02-2014 01:40 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Oh no not Chomsky again!

I also read comments. Same shit as forever.
One third is complaining about humanity being ruined by bankers and prietsts.
Another third is complaining about people being stupid.
And another third is saying bunch of nonsense pretending to be smarter then the other 2 thirds.

He speaks wisdom, it's just not audible enough for anyone to fucking hear. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco