The freak show of a grand opening ceremony for Switzerland's Gotthard base tunnel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 10:10 AM
The freak show of a grand opening ceremony for Switzerland's Gotthard base tunnel
I'm speechless, I mean really.... what... what. Am I on LSD right now, because it sure feels like it
[Image: WFG9VDU.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: The freak show of a grand opening ceremony for Switzerland's Gotthard base tunnel
(12-08-2016 10:10 AM)cactus Wrote:  I'm speechless, I mean really.... what... what. Am I on LSD right now, because it sure feels like it
[Image: WFG9VDU.gif]

9:12 on the second video... put a bra on, honey! They exist to stop that problem.
12-08-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: The freak show of a grand opening ceremony for Switzerland's Gotthard base tunnel
I don't know why I just watched all of that, but it was somehow mesmerizing. I suppose that was the point. You don't know where to look or what to think. Hobo

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-08-2016, 10:57 AM
This guy knew where to look.
[Image: 24nh4sl.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
12-08-2016, 11:23 AM
(12-08-2016 10:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  9:12 on the second video... put a bra on, honey! They exist to stop that problem.

No, no, no, no .......... just NO! No bra! Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
12-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Are you sure some people didn't just get lost on their way to Burning Man????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-08-2016, 01:16 AM
This is honestly pretty freaky. Big Grin