The free IQ test.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2011, 10:53 AM
RE: The free IQ test.
I got 126. But now that I had eaten and rested I tried the Finnish Mensa's online 'test', which, like every online test, is not accurate and only gives a raw estimation, which is 123 = 94% (I'm in the 6% according to the test).

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2011, 12:48 PM
If you get bored with an IQ test before it's halfway completed, then what does that say about you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2011, 02:10 PM

I finished it, but clicked on something and was directed to a different page before I could see my score XD

I'll try taking the English version
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2011, 02:16 PM
(18-03-2011 09:02 AM)gamutman Wrote:  Also, if it's a good IQ test, it will factor in your chronological age. That's part of what IQ means. 100 is the median range for people in your age group.

Doesn't it also take in to account the average score of people in your geographical location? Just me thinking I've read something somewhere at some point in time. Probably wrong. just throwing it out there.

I can't find the motivation to do the test now. To lazy. I have taken two Iq tests in the past. The scores of these two tests (which I took the same week btw) was 117 & 149, so I think you will forgive me being a "little" skeptical about these tests. Think about it this way: The second test thinks the difference between me and the average is 288% larger then the first one. Confused

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
18-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Well every IQ test is different, some can have up to 200, or just up to 140.
Yeah I guess that test might be a raw estimate, but at least it was fun/challenging, and good for the brain to solve it Tongue

There is a lot of different ability beside that visualizing/spatial/problem solving. Like Memory, Reflexes, computing, analyzing, logic. Well lot's..

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
18-03-2011, 05:41 PM
(18-03-2011 10:51 AM)Laxion Wrote:  Yay I beat some people, wonder if you guys are older than me Tongue
I more then double your age...
My advice... Stay away from beer Wink

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Last time I took this I scored a 134. But these aren't great indicators of intelligence. A trained skeptic may already have an advantage on these types of test anyways!
18-03-2011, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 09:40 PM by trillium13.)
I took the English one and got 24/30. I have no idea what this means. Wink I left 3 blank. On a couple I made dumb mistakes. Oh well, I guess I'm dumb. Wink
I decided to go and try the one in Danish (it's all patterns). Got 124.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
18-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Halfway through the test I got bored so I just started clicking randomly...still got a 108. And proud of it!

I'll do it again later when my brain isn't so tired.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. – Susan B. Anthony
19-03-2011, 07:26 PM
I took the English one and got 27/30. I took an advanced IQ test on Facebook (obviously nothing official Tongue) and got 151. My friends were getting around 110 average. Still, it's really unofficial, so I don't go waving it around or anything. Tongue I'd be surprised if my IQ was much higher than average on an official test.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user