The fuck with hinduism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The fuck with hinduism
(10-04-2014 01:35 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  The caste system is the ultimate is priests controlling the masses. Brahmin caste is the shit, and it trickles down to the untouchables. Untouchables have no social standing, and generally aren't even allowed into the cities.

I remember that. They said if you were a untouchable you are in hell for your past life, which is bullshitDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 02:09 PM
(10-04-2014 01:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 01:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I want to attend the Holi Colour festival one day, and I have some badass Indian dance moves, so that would work out nicely.

Sounds weird. I was going more to jokes insulting hinduism.

Yup, there is no moving up from the toilet scrubbing position. However, if you make that toilet shiny enough, *maybe* in your next life it'll be a bit better.
10-04-2014, 03:43 PM
(10-04-2014 01:35 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  The caste system is the ultimate is priests controlling the masses. Brahmin caste is the shit, and it trickles down to the untouchables. Untouchables have no social standing, and generally aren't even allowed into the cities.
I don't know how much of this is truth or myth.
But looking into Wiki (if it is to be believed) it seems the Indian government is putting a major effort into addressing caste inequities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India
In India, where the presence of private free market corporations is limited, government jobs have dominated the percentage of jobs in its economy. A 2000 report estimated that most jobs in India were in companies owned by the government or agencies of the government.[66] The reservation system implemented by India over 50 years, has been partly successful, because of all jobs, nationwide, in 1995, 17.2 percent of the jobs were held by those in the lowest castes. In 1995, about 16.1 percent of India's population were the lowest castes.
The Indian government classifies government jobs in four groups. The Group A jobs are senior most, high paying positions in the government, while Group D are junior most, lowest paying positions. In Group D jobs, the percentage of positions held by lowest caste classified people is 30% greater than their demographic percentage. In all jobs classified as Group C positions, the percentage of jobs held by lowest caste people is about the same as their demographic population distribution. In Group A and B jobs, the percentage of positions held by lowest caste classified people is 30% lower than their demographic percentage.
The presence of lowest caste people in highest paying, senior most position jobs in India has increased by ten-fold, from 1.18 percent of all jobs in 1959 to 10.12 percent of all jobs in 1995.[67]
In 2007, India elected K. G. Balakrishnan, a Dalit, to the office of Chief Justice.[68]
In 2007, Uttar Pradesh, the most populous state of India, elected Mayawati as the Chief Minister, the highest elected office of the state. BBC claims, "Mayawati Kumari is an icon for millions of India's Dalits, or untouchables as they used to be known."[57]
In 2009, the Indian parliament unanimously elected a Dalit,[58] Meira Kumar, as the first female speaker.
10-04-2014, 08:10 PM
(10-04-2014 01:11 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 01:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Sounds weird. I was going more to jokes insulting hinduism.

I know. I'm fresh out of jokes though... I just wanted to share my thoughts. Besides, I hear reincarnation is coming back. (lol).

Geeez. Don't have a cow, man.
10-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Hinduism ... The elephant in the room Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
10-04-2014, 08:19 PM
It is a religion with Heart. Kalima

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-04-2014, 08:21 PM
i've got a shit ton of jokes since my mom is hindu Laugh out load

the self-righteous asshole Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes b1g_br0th3r's post
10-04-2014, 08:23 PM
(10-04-2014 08:21 PM)b1g_br0th3r Wrote:  i've got a shit ton of jokes since my mom is hindu Laugh out load

Fire away! Thumbsup

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
10-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Reasons why hinduism is retarded:

Reincarnation- how the fuck do we become a butterfly in our "next life"
worship of the cow- they smell like shit but they taste good when cooked
[Image: Hindu+Gods+%26+Goddesses+-+Vinayagar+03.jpg]
the fuck kinda god is this?^
karma- id be a disabled useless fuck is this was real
caste system- nigga i wish some old ugly turd told me they're better than me
arranged marriages- how bout the fuck not. i dont wanna marry this
[Image: hairy-indian.jpg]
did you know wives use to sacrifice theirselves when their husbands died?

the self-righteous asshole Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like b1g_br0th3r's post
10-04-2014, 08:37 PM
(10-04-2014 08:23 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:21 PM)b1g_br0th3r Wrote:  i've got a shit ton of jokes since my mom is hindu Laugh out load

Fire away! Thumbsup

Yes please do.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post