The go a little easy on theists thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: The go a little easy on theists thread
... Some reason to suppose that the existence of God might be a plausible inference.

Consider Mmmnnope. If one does chime in, it will probably be the same old thing. The same old thing is actually fine with me... but then they seem to want to drag everyone else into their drama... that's when the shit gets messy.

Individual experience is all anyone has to go on with many things but I don't drag people into my basement to participate in my heathen rituals. As far as you know. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend... who figured it out. As can you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
06-04-2013, 09:56 AM
(06-04-2013 09:44 AM)kim Wrote:  ... But I don't drag people into my basement to participate in my heathen rituals.

Wow. Talk about simultaneity. The minute you inflame my fantasy, ya crush it. Angry
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-04-2013, 10:21 AM
(06-04-2013 09:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:44 AM)kim Wrote:  ... But I don't drag people into my basement to participate in my heathen rituals.

Wow. Talk about simultaneity. The minute you inflame my fantasy, ya crush it. Angry

I have a basement.... just sayin' John.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
06-04-2013, 10:23 AM
(06-04-2013 10:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wow. Talk about simultaneity. The minute you inflame my fantasy, ya crush it. Angry

I have a basement.... just sayin' John.

Now that was a double negative. Tongue
06-04-2013, 10:39 AM
(06-04-2013 09:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The minute you inflame my fantasy, ya crush it. Angry

Be advised; dogma is equivalent to having a safe word.

I'm just sayin'; it's between you and your heathen fellowship. What happens in the basement, stays in the basement. Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend... who figured it out. As can you.
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
06-04-2013, 11:05 AM
(06-04-2013 10:39 AM)kim Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The minute you inflame my fantasy, ya crush it. Angry

Be advised; dogma is equivalent to having a safe word.

I'm just sayin'; it's between you and your heathen fellowship. What happens in the basement, stays in the basement. Angel

Even herpes?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
"Come out from outside", "Roll my square down the street", "Go easy on theists", it's all nonsense, if you ask me. Coffeedrinker Complete non sequitur.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
06-04-2013, 11:54 AM
I think we should let the OP do this without interference. It'll be interesting to see this go a different direction from the same old, same old.

We've done the same old a zillion times and we all know all of our arguments. It's getting boring.

Let's see if it can't take a different spin for a change.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
06-04-2013, 12:00 PM
(06-04-2013 11:05 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 10:39 AM)kim Wrote:  Be advised; dogma is equivalent to having a safe word.

Even herpes?

Sadcryface
tmi

06-04-2013, 07:08 PM
(06-04-2013 09:29 AM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  C'mon theists. Are there any here?

Never mind those meanies. I'll be a squish, at least for this thread. Angel

Got anything?

Shove a massive shaft of reason, logic, and rationality into their cavernous faith-filled vaginas.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post