The group called Anonymous.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 06:21 AM
The group called Anonymous.
I have seen a few videos on YouTube and on the news about Anonymous. My opinion is that they are fake. Just the CIA manipulating the public. I know these guys are supposed to be hackers, but posting messages against the government encouraging hacking against the government? If the government didn't want these videos there, they would be gone. To have a video I don't like removed, all I would need to do is report it along with a bunch of friends of mine and it is as good as gone. For the government to make them go away, it would probably be as simple as a 2 minute phone call if they can't just remove it themselves. I came across this story about Obama making propaganda legal in the US again for the first time since 1948 Perfectly acceptable to lie to create changes the goverment wants. So, what is your opinion? Is Anon just part of the new propaganda machine?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: The group called Anonymous.
Anonymous is a "group" - the way all the fish in a given pond are a "school"........

People can be part of it - not a part of it, and then a part of it again -- all in one day......

It's not like they have membership requirements..............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-08-2016, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 07:39 AM by cactus.)
Quote:Is Anon just part of the new propaganda machine?
Individual people who claim "membership" to anonymous might try to pursue activism in the form of propaganda, but no, it's nothing of the sort.

People who take Anon seriously as an "organization":
A. probably consider themselves members already, or
B. Have probably never even heard of 4chan, and first heard about Anon from Oprah and her "Over 9000 penises" debacle.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
09-08-2016, 07:38 AM
(09-08-2016 07:34 AM)cactus Wrote:  B. Have probably never even heard of 4chan

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
09-08-2016, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 07:53 AM by cactus.)
^"Change the S to a Dollar Sign"
Wow, that's some damn fine advice right there. Sure to foil even the most advanced password cracking algorithms. yep Laugh out load

[Image: 5vq63a.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
09-08-2016, 09:19 AM
You know how many simple dull atheist videos or theist response videos get reported to be taken down? It happens all the time with those popular ones that spread to regions people are bothered by them, but actually they don't often instantly take this down even with copyright strikes anymore, these host sites have processes to check the validity and reasoning... they do quickly stifle if a person with a video will get it monetized, that they are quick for enacting, but not removing the video.

The way to consider anything different about propaganda is nonsense, of course it still has been an active element that can't be avoided from happening from all abounds. Mass droves of all types of releases are still themselves propagandized.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
09-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Anonymous isn't a group, you fucking moron.

Quote:I know these guys are supposed to be hackers

Wrong again.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
09-08-2016, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 09:56 AM by GirlyMan.)
(09-08-2016 06:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If the government didn't want these videos there, they would be gone. To have a video I don't like removed, all I would need to do is report it along with a bunch of friends of mine and it is as good as gone. For the government to make them go away, it would probably be as simple as a 2 minute phone call if they can't just remove it themselves.

You are technologically retarded.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-08-2016, 06:19 PM
(09-08-2016 09:37 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Anonymous isn't a group, you fucking moron.

Wrong again.

[sarcasm]
Good post. Real informative.
+1 internet cookie for you.
[/sarcasm]

Seeing as you're so enlightened on the topic, or at least claim to be, how about you grace us with your knowledge on the topic instead of just insulting people.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
09-08-2016, 06:27 PM
(09-08-2016 09:37 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Anonymous isn't a group, you fucking moron.

Wrong again.

Don't they play heavy metal? Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post