The group called Anonymous.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The group called Anonymous.
(09-08-2016 07:34 AM)cactus Wrote:  Oprah and her "Over 9000 penises" debacle.

Shocking What was Oprah doing with 9000 penises?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-08-2016, 08:16 PM
(09-08-2016 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 09:37 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Anonymous isn't a group, you fucking moron.

Wrong again.

[sarcasm]
Good post. Real informative.
+1 internet cookie for you.
[/sarcasm]

Seeing as you're so enlightened on the topic, or at least claim to be, how about you grace us with your knowledge on the topic instead of just insulting people.

Well, that's certainly rich coming from yourself. I've seen you insult people on here plenty of times. I never claimed to be knowledgable on the topic I just stated a simple fucking fact.

Have a like for your efforts, though.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
09-08-2016, 08:24 PM
(09-08-2016 07:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Shocking What was Oprah doing with 9000 penises?

Having to make a choice or having fun.Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-08-2016, 08:27 PM
(09-08-2016 08:16 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Seeing as you're so enlightened on the topic, or at least claim to be, how about you grace us with your knowledge on the topic instead of just insulting people.

Well, that's certainly rich coming from yourself. I've seen you insult people on here plenty of times. I never claimed to be knowledgable on the topic I just stated a simple fucking fact.

[/quote]

Like this?

"Listen you fucked up retard, your ideas are as worthless as the last paper you wiped your arse with. Son, I've been here and doing it better than you for a long time. WTF is with all these cunts anyway?"

BTW.

Love and respect to you both.

I'm a huge fan of earmuffs because I get him sence of humour. If ever I meet him, I'm gonna give him a roast chicken. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-08-2016, 08:45 PM
(09-08-2016 08:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Love and respect to you both.

I'm a huge fan of earmuffs because I get him sence of humour. If ever I meet him, I'm gonna give him a roast chicken. Smile

Appreciate it, mate.

Same to you and muffs. Despite my attitude in that post, I do respect him and enjoy his posts for the most part.
[+] 3 users Like Lucipurr's post
09-08-2016, 11:07 PM
(09-08-2016 08:16 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [sarcasm]
Good post. Real informative.
+1 internet cookie for you.
[/sarcasm]

Seeing as you're so enlightened on the topic, or at least claim to be, how about you grace us with your knowledge on the topic instead of just insulting people.

There's a time and place for insults. Yours were not warranted in this case.
If you don't know how to use them, don't use them.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Fire back when fired upon ... until then address the points.

First poster reaching for insult reveals his lack of depth first, at any rate.
10-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Quote:Fire back when fired upon ... until then address the points.

Yes and no. Yes, because well.. yes. But no because this isn't the exclusive time to use insults.

Quote:First poster reaching for insult reveals his lack of depth first, at any rate.

Wrong. Mostly. Sometimes yes. But not always, it's entirely dependent on the situation in question.
Some things warrant an insult right off the bat.

"I'm a vegan" for example.

You, thumpalumpacus, have the opposite problem to Lucipurr. He uses them incorrectly too much. You use them too little and assume others are using them wrong when they are not. You both could improve on your insulting skills.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-08-2016, 07:23 AM
(10-08-2016 05:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Fire back when fired upon ... until then address the points.

Yes and no. Yes, because well.. yes. But no because this isn't the exclusive time to use insults.

Quote:First poster reaching for insult reveals his lack of depth first, at any rate.

Wrong. Mostly. Sometimes yes. But not always, it's entirely dependent on the situation in question.
Some things warrant an insult right off the bat.

"I'm a vegan" for example.

You, thumpalumpacus, have the opposite problem to Lucipurr. She uses them incorrectly too much. You use them too little and assume others are using them wrong when they are not. You both could improve on your insulting skills.

Fixed that for you.

But yes I have faults. I'll work on it.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
10-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Anonymous are a bunch of disjointed and disconnected twats and suggesting that they are in any way connected to the CIA pushes things to the outer limits of conspiracy theory fucktardery
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post