The gun thread. Enthusiasts only.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: The gun thread. Enthusiasts only.
I've got one 1911... I never carry it..

I'm a wheel gun kinda guy.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2015, 08:21 PM
This is kinda off-topic, but I was poking around at job openings for a security firm for the government. One of the openings was for a firearms and saftey trainer/instructor/officer or some such verbiage - out of curiosity I clicked and as I scrolled down this requirement caught my eye:

- Ability to lift 1001bs or above to be able to extract fallen or injured coworker (SRT Certification).

Jesus! How fucking fat is your security force that I am required to lift over a thousand pounds!? No wonder you guys need help. My first act is to fire anyone who is heavier than this guy:

[Image: tumblr_m7e89u9vPf1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg]

But, since I cannot lift the fat bastard I can't get hired to fire him. You win this time fat guy!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-12-2015, 09:07 PM
(22-12-2015 08:21 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This is kinda off-topic, but I was poking around at job openings for a security firm for the government. One of the openings was for a firearms and saftey trainer/instructor/officer or some such verbiage - out of curiosity I clicked and as I scrolled down this requirement caught my eye:

- Ability to lift 1001bs or above to be able to extract fallen or injured coworker (SRT Certification).

Jesus! How fucking fat is your security force that I am required to lift over a thousand pounds!? No wonder you guys need help. My first act is to fire anyone who is heavier than this guy:

[Image: tumblr_m7e89u9vPf1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg]

But, since I cannot lift the fat bastard I can't get hired to fire him. You win this time fat guy!

Maybe they're not talking about humans and you'd be pulling security alongside robots.

'Murican Canadian
31-12-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 04:25 PM by Full Circle.)
Give it your best shot Wink

Firearms Quiz

http://science.howstuffworks.com/firearm...hswaccount

ps 23/30 including a handful of lucky guesses.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
31-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Dang that quiz was tricky.
[Image: 1ce8c9cabdbca2428154eb28957268ad.jpg]
31-12-2015, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 04:58 PM by Heatheness.)
[Image: T8OR9u4.jpg?1]

Scored 22/30. Not too bad.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
31-12-2015, 04:54 PM
29 outta 30

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
31-12-2015, 05:26 PM
(31-12-2015 04:54 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  29 outta 30

Cheater.
31-12-2015, 05:59 PM
[Image: score_zpsejhuifia.png]

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
31-12-2015, 06:08 PM
25/30. More like a modern history of guns than anything else. The test was easy to game using a process of elimination.

#sigh