The healing power of Magnets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: The healing power of Magnets
(06-01-2015 02:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But that ear-pinch thing is valid. Drinking Beverage

Dodgy

Next time just tell them that talking messes the meditative act of the massage. Smile

It was my fault, I got chatty.

Afterwards I feel great, she has strong hands and knows all the pressure points but I could have done without the woo stuff. This place is just down the street where I get my hair cut and where they sell that "Harmonic Water" I mentioned once. No wonder people believe in invisible shit. Facepalm

You could get rich in that neighborhood if you opened a woo shop there.
If you need ideas watch a few episodes of Dr. Oz. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
06-01-2015, 03:17 PM
(06-01-2015 02:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 02:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It was my fault, I got chatty.

Afterwards I feel great, she has strong hands and knows all the pressure points but I could have done without the woo stuff. This place is just down the street where I get my hair cut and where they sell that "Harmonic Water" I mentioned once. No wonder people believe in invisible shit. Facepalm

You could get rich in that neighborhood if you opened a woo shop there.

doTerra essential oils- the new home party rage here, you know because its flu season and putting some smelly stuff on the back of your neck will prevent you from getting the flu......or so says my neighbor. Drinking Beverage

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
06-01-2015, 03:36 PM
I was under the impression that the iron in our bodies was basically bound to hemoglobin, and no longer ferromagnetic.

Woooooooo
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
06-01-2015, 03:46 PM
(06-01-2015 03:36 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I was under the impression that the iron in our bodies was basically bound to hemoglobin, and no longer ferromagnetic.

Woooooooo

There you go making sense again.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
06-01-2015, 03:54 PM
"Alternative medicine" = an alternative to medicine.

When it works, it's called medicine.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
06-01-2015, 03:56 PM
(06-01-2015 03:36 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I was under the impression that the iron in our bodies was basically bound to hemoglobin, and no longer ferromagnetic.

Woooooooo

It's a good thing, an MRI would be very messy otherwise. Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
06-01-2015, 04:07 PM
(06-01-2015 03:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Woooooooo

It's a good thing, an MRI would be very messy otherwise. Thumbsup

"Dr! Stop! He has a high-iron die-"
*pop*
"Well shit... Somebody call the janitors, we've got another clean-up in MRI unit 3!"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
06-01-2015, 04:13 PM
(06-01-2015 02:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  You could get rich in that neighborhood if you opened a woo shop there.

In this small village I know of at least two psychic shops.

I am surrounded by this crap, now you can better understand why I’m on the forum so often. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-01-2015, 04:15 PM
(06-01-2015 03:17 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 02:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  You could get rich in that neighborhood if you opened a woo shop there.

doTerra essential oils- the new home party rage here, you know because its flu season and putting some smelly stuff on the back of your neck will prevent you from getting the flu......or so says my neighbor. Drinking Beverage

My mom shoves Vicks vaporub up her nose and swears by it, I suppose I’d swear too if I had Vicks vaporub up my nose. Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
06-01-2015, 04:17 PM
(06-01-2015 04:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

In this small village I know of at least two psychic shops.

I am surrounded by this crap, now you can better understand why I’m on the forum so often. Weeping

You are awfully close the The Bermuda Triangle™.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user