The heavenly mother?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: The heavenly mother?
absols, are you testing a random text generator of some sort?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 02:24 PM
(08-07-2013 02:17 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  absols, are you testing a random text generator of some sort?

Careful; he (?) got really offended last time somebody questioned his particular command of English.

Well - I think he did...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Nah he's like one of those cheaper Siri models.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
cheaper urself

my words are poor, dont mean that i must b using a support

on the contrary, my words are poor mean that im obviously only myself

all ur reactions to my posts show how far our perspectives are opposites

so how true u should avoid reading my posts and especially comment it
09-07-2013, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 04:08 AM by Question.)
Well, it's hard to read what you write without wanting to shove a keyboard through my face. Slowly, and very painfully.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-07-2013, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 08:39 AM by absols.)
as usual another lie

it is obvious that u invent such argument to draw a picture around my words as if they belong to ur heaven
u know very well that my words are not divine and simply to an individual human mind like anyother

n that is why too u fight me and ban me from everywhre on the net, bc it is obvious how u and ur god rule over this site too

ur inventions and markets are already full, while im telling u stay away of me n my right to post anywhere
im just a person alone n dont possess any business nor do i have any ambition in powers over the net like u have it all

it is inacceptable anyways that the net is such wrong representation of the world, talking about forums

u r making it all lies and copies of same means and pretenses to multiply, when quantity is always by definition an evil thing, as it cant b right nor true while clearly opposed to since reachd to copy it from outside
09-07-2013, 12:06 PM
The ones that believe in "heavenly mother" is the World Mission Society church of God. They are a korean cult. Believe one guy is second coming christ and his ex wife is the "Mother God", so when they preach about "heavenly mother", what they mean is their cash cow in korea. There is a site made by ex members: examiningthewmscog.com
[+] 1 user Likes Agnos's post
09-07-2013, 12:50 PM
(09-07-2013 12:06 PM)Agnos Wrote:  The ones that believe in "heavenly mother" is the World Mission Society church of God. They are a korean cult. Believe one guy is second coming christ and his ex wife is the "Mother God", so when they preach about "heavenly mother", what they mean is their cash cow in korea. There is a site made by ex members: examiningthewmscog.com

Good find, thanks for letting me know!