The hidden attack on whiteness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2014, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 05:49 AM by Cetaceaphile.)
RE: The hidden attack on whiteness
I disagree with anti-white racism being 'hidden' like OP suggests, actually said that in my first reply, but I don't expect anybody to go read 20 pages to find it when I can't be bothered xD

Although I think it's very obvious that it is very much disregarded, or even added upon with demonisation of victims. I mean, hell, there are a couple of racists on this forum who attack any white person who is a victim of racism, just because they think that skin colour excludes you from certain rights to safety.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
01-11-2014, 11:33 AM
(01-11-2014 05:44 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I disagree with anti-white racism being 'hidden' like OP suggests, actually said that in my first reply, but I don't expect anybody to go read 20 pages to find it when I can't be bothered xD

Although I think it's very obvious that it is very much disregarded, or even added upon with demonisation of victims. I mean, hell, there are a couple of racists on this forum who attack any white person who is a victim of racism, just because they think that skin colour excludes you from certain rights to safety.

Quote one.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-11-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 07:49 PM by Cetaceaphile.)
(01-11-2014 11:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 05:44 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I disagree with anti-white racism being 'hidden' like OP suggests, actually said that in my first reply, but I don't expect anybody to go read 20 pages to find it when I can't be bothered xD

Quote one.

One had left him a rating, but apparently they removed it because I pulled up that they'd done it just since I made that last post. I suppose I should have taken a screenshot before it was removed, but since it stayed up there for the 2 weeks before I just called it out I suppose I didn't think someone would be that dishonest. I wonder what it makes the rating I gave them shortly after look like now?

"FFS go peddle racism somewhere else, troll..." was the quote I wrote in my notebook, but unfortunately I didn't Spade's rep page while it was up there.

I wouldn't be surprised that if I could be bothered to scroll through the whole thread that I'd find certain posts were edited in the last few hours too...

You may notice it being the same person who pulled up my race against me in the feminism threads. Might recall them claiming I must have certain traits based on my skin colour.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
01-11-2014, 07:41 PM
(01-11-2014 07:36 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 11:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Quote one.

One had left him a rating, but apparently they removed it because I pulled up that they'd done it just since I made that last post. I suppose I should have taken a screenshot before it was removed, but since it stayed up there for the 2 weeks before I just called it out I suppose I didn't think someone would be that dishonest. I wonder what it makes the rating I gave them shortly after look like now?

I had removed that a while ago, long before you said anything. It does make your rating even funnier now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
01-11-2014, 07:43 PM
(01-11-2014 07:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 07:36 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  One had left him a rating, but apparently they removed it because I pulled up that they'd done it just since I made that last post. I suppose I should have taken a screenshot before it was removed, but since it stayed up there for the 2 weeks before I just called it out I suppose I didn't think someone would be that dishonest. I wonder what it makes the rating I gave them shortly after look like now?

I had removed that a while ago, long before you said anything. It does make your rating even funnier now.

It was there when I posted that because I remember checking for it before I even brought it up. Unless of course we can say 'a while ago' and mean 'this morning' in this context of course.

Why is the rating 'even funnier' then?

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
01-11-2014, 08:30 PM
(01-11-2014 07:43 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 07:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I had removed that a while ago, long before you said anything. It does make your rating even funnier now.

It was there when I posted that because I remember checking for it before I even brought it up. Unless of course we can say 'a while ago' and mean 'this morning' in this context of course.

Why is the rating 'even funnier' then?

I took it off a couple days ago (can't remember exactly when) and even funnier cause it was already based on your deluded thinking.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-11-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 09:34 AM by cjlr.)
(01-11-2014 07:36 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised that if I could be bothered to scroll through the whole thread that I'd find certain posts were edited in the last few hours too...

This is reaching a downright adorable level of "lol conspiracy"...
(for the record, posts can only be edited by non-admins within a short while - three days, I'm told - of posting)

Or I guess you could admit you don't have any such citation as you alluded to. That's an option.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
02-11-2014, 04:49 AM
I did have one, but said racist deleted it when I brought it up. My own fault for not screencapping things. I suppose I'll have to start that habit again. I'm not used to dealing with people who judge others based on skin colour (or assumed skin colour), so forgive me while I learn the methods of screencapping everything.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
02-11-2014, 04:55 AM
(01-11-2014 09:04 PM)cjlr Wrote:  (for the record, posts can only be edited by non-admins within a day of posting)

I believe the period is 3 days, and it also varies according to one's user group - for example I think I can edit all my posts right back to when I first joined the forum, 'cos I'm ex-staff. Haven't checked recently though. Can't be bothered myself - too boring. Anyway that shit is a record of what I thought at the time, I rather like having it unmodified. I do correct spelling mistakes though Blush

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-11-2014, 04:58 AM
(02-11-2014 04:49 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I did have one, but said racist deleted it when I brought it up. My own fault for not screencapping things. I suppose I'll have to start that habit again. I'm not used to dealing with people who judge others based on skin colour (or assumed skin colour), so forgive me while I learn the methods of screencapping everything.

You are making a rather nasty accusation old bean. I'm afraid I can't take it on faith. Plus I think if you're talking about Revs then you are most definitely mistaken - you maybe misinterpreted something he said.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post