The holiday season

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 06:44 PM by Anjele.)
RE: The holiday season
Christmas season has mattered less and less the last several years. My kids are grown and away went the fun of prepping for the holiday. Figuring out what to get then hiding their gifts, up for hours wrapping and placing ribbons. All this was done to see their reaction on Christmas morning. They didn't get a lot of goodies during the yeat so it was really special and looked forward to. My grandkids get stuff every day, they don't really feel the same about the whole Santa thing. It loses it's zing when you have a steady stream of new things all year long. I am not Grinchy, just not that invested in it any more.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-11-2012, 06:39 PM
We should do a gift exchange with the forum members, to cheer you all up. Nothing fancy, it could just be a letter, hand written and sent out.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
27-11-2012, 06:45 PM
(27-11-2012 06:39 PM)Near Wrote:  We should do a gift exchange with the forum members, to cheer you all up. Nothing fancy, it could just be a letter, hand written and sent out.
I would like to request a personal "Bah Humbug" from the old Grinch himself...aka HoC.

27-11-2012, 06:48 PM
We're not all HoCs. Its not a suggestion of a mandatory letter exchange, but it might be nice for some people. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Oh, I know that...there is and can only be one HoC!

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post