The humility of the faithful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: The humility of the faithful
(03-03-2012 11:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Back in my sad, Fundie days, it was a popular way to raise money by telling the sheep that Jesus wasn't going to return until the "Every Nation" had had a chance to hear the Gospel message. Why did God wait so long to send Jesus back? Because it took until the 20th century before we had the means to mass communicate. "So if you send $100 today, in unmarked bills, you'll be able to keep our radio ministry alive as we broadcast into the deepest jungles of Oingo Boingo and we can let the whole world know about Jeeeesussss!"

Well, is there any nation that doesn't know some cat did a bunch of tricks with fish and bread and pretended to be asleep until his buddies could get him unwrapped from the Shroud of Turin?

Ok, God. Time to wake up! I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now. Let's get the Hell Fires turned up and do this bad boy BBQ KC wants to believe will torment us!

Jesus loves you, yes I know;
Cause the bible tells me so.
Young and old to him belong;
We are week, but he is strong.

Teach it to all the childern. Dodgy

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
03-03-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: The humility of the faithful
(03-03-2012 11:52 AM)Thomas Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 11:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Back in my sad, Fundie days, it was a popular way to raise money by telling the sheep that Jesus wasn't going to return until the "Every Nation" had had a chance to hear the Gospel message. Why did God wait so long to send Jesus back? Because it took until the 20th century before we had the means to mass communicate. "So if you send $100 today, in unmarked bills, you'll be able to keep our radio ministry alive as we broadcast into the deepest jungles of Oingo Boingo and we can let the whole world know about Jeeeesussss!"

Well, is there any nation that doesn't know some cat did a bunch of tricks with fish and bread and pretended to be asleep until his buddies could get him unwrapped from the Shroud of Turin?

Ok, God. Time to wake up! I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now. Let's get the Hell Fires turned up and do this bad boy BBQ KC wants to believe will torment us!

Jesus loves you, yes I know;
Cause the bible tells me so.
Young and old to him belong;
We are week, but he is strong.

Teach it to all the childern. Dodgy

God I loved Carlton.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply