The hypocracy of atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 04:09 PM
The hypocracy of atheism
You accuse christians of believing in things without evidence, but provide no evidence that your mind can be trusted.

You preach dogma just like religions do.

Your "deconversions" look very much like religious conversions.

And yet you continue to preach your dogma without a second thought. Surely someone who hates religion should be able to see this... Facepalm

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: The hypocracy of atheism
Atheism is a single stance on a single question: do I believe the god claims of others? There is no content to atheism outside of the answer to that question, so it can't be dogmatic because it lacks any dogma.

Example: I don't believe any god claim and I think you are a dumb cunt. The fact I think you are a dumb cunt is not a part of atheism, because it has no content or dogma addressing dumb cuntery.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 19 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2014, 04:22 PM
(16-08-2014 04:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Atheism is a single stance on a single question: do I believe the god claims of others? There is no content to atheism outside of the answer to that question, so it can't be dogmatic because it lacks any dogma.

Example: I don't believe any god claim and I think you are a dumb cunt. The fact I think you are a dumb cunt is not a part of atheism, because it has no content or dogma addressing dumb cuntery.

You just demonstrated that you have a dogma. Congratulations. Drinking Beverage

Truth seeker.
16-08-2014, 04:27 PM
I have an answer to a question. Do you even know what the word dogma means?

Pro tip: "I don't believe your undemonstated claim" is not a dogmatic position.

See its stuff like this which is why I think your a dumb cunt. I'd think you were a dumb cunt if I believed in god too so its independent of my atheism.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 11 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2014, 04:28 PM
(16-08-2014 04:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I have an answer to a question. Do you even know what the word dogma means?

See its stuff like this which is why I think your a dumb cunt. I'd think you were a dumb cunt if I believed in god too so its independent of my atheism.

Indeed. Your claim that everything requires demonstration is an undemonstrated dogma.

Truth seeker.
16-08-2014, 04:29 PM
There's a difference between being a skeptic and being a paranoid freak.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
16-08-2014, 04:30 PM
(16-08-2014 04:29 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  There's a difference between being a skeptic and being a paranoid freak.

Skepticism is self contradictory.

Truth seeker.
16-08-2014, 04:32 PM
(16-08-2014 04:28 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 04:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I have an answer to a question. Do you even know what the word dogma means?

Indeed. Your claim that everything requires demonstration is an undemonstrated dogma.

OK good thanks for clearing up that you don't know what dogma means. Also nice strawman.
16-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Ya'll are trying to make some sense of someone whose title is "My Brain Is Dead". Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-08-2014, 04:34 PM
(16-08-2014 04:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ya'll are trying to make some sense of someone whose title is "My Brain Is Dead". Drinking Beverage

I'm trying to make sense of you. It's not going well.

Truth seeker.