The hypocracy of atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: The hypocracy of atheism
(21-08-2014 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 06:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Some of the irreligimous aren't too pleased with that, either. Dodgy

The escape from solipsism is reality. Because reality works, bitches. Drinking Beverage

Yeah yeah, old man, I got it. You will argue for an external reality every bit as hard as a fundie argues for whatever the fuck they argue for. I ain't willing to call my subjective interpretation of my sensory input "reality", that's the realm of physicists and they are saying some crazy fucking shit. Don't mean I can't pretend and go along with the game. Do I really think the moon ain't there if nobody's looking? ... I ain't qualified to answer that and it makes no fucking difference 'cause I still gotta wake up and go to work in the morning.

Don't go full Lumy on us Girly.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2014, 07:00 PM
(21-08-2014 06:05 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Ok, so as already stated Sye acknowledges the problem of hard solipsism. "You can't really know anything", he says, "because you can't be sure of your own senses or even your own mind". "Oh, I but I know something", he continues. "You see, I have contact with an alien being who doesn't exist within our frame of reference but instead he says exists within a prime reality - one that is really really true, and because of that that alien-beast knows everything and knows it for certain. He can be sure of his own mind - not like us in our contingent reality. It's not like he could ever doubt his own existence or wonder if there is yet a higher plane of reality beyond his own. No his is definitely the prime one. He told me so. Also, he told me that he can never ever ever ever tell a lie or not know anything. He told me I can totally trust him in this regard. Also, my sense of what he is telling me is sufficiently trustworthy to make these absolute claims. I know all of this because this alien-beast-man-being told me in OLD BOOK that all this was true. Sometimes he communicates with me telepathically, but I can't always be sure of that so I always look in OLD BOOK to make sure I received his telepathic message correctly. Sometimes OLD BOOK says funny things like man-bear-pig-alien-beast-being sometimes lies to people or doesn't know things. I ignore those parts. That old beast-war-murder-being he's just such a funny guy. Those bits are obviously some cheeky bit of humour inserted to make us all laugh."

I gather this is the 100% convincing argument for the existence of God you're referring to diddo?

That would be a good argument... If you were capable of using logic without God.

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 07:01 PM
(21-08-2014 03:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 03:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I've accepted them on the basis of reason. I could not refute Sye Ten Bruggencate's arguments.

His arguments are self refuting, because he cannot prove or guarantee that his god isn't lying to him (he assumes his god is truthful, but he cannot prove it; it is a presupposition, and since his entire argument is built upon it, it all falls apart). Done.

I just debunked Sye with one sentence.

You're welcome.

Now fuck off.

Anything God says becomes the truth.

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 07:02 PM
(21-08-2014 07:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 03:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  His arguments are self refuting, because he cannot prove or guarantee that his god isn't lying to him (he assumes his god is truthful, but he cannot prove it; it is a presupposition, and since his entire argument is built upon it, it all falls apart). Done.

You're welcome.

Now fuck off.

which made up god are you referring to?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-08-2014, 07:03 PM
(21-08-2014 07:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 03:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  His arguments are self refuting, because he cannot prove or guarantee that his god isn't lying to him (he assumes his god is truthful, but he cannot prove it; it is a presupposition, and since his entire argument is built upon it, it all falls apart). Done.

You're welcome.

Now fuck off.

How does that happen ?
God "talks" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-08-2014, 07:05 PM
(21-08-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Anything God says becomes the truth.

How does that happen ?
God "talks" ?

God talks and that creates reality.

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 07:06 PM
(21-08-2014 07:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Anything God says becomes the truth.

which made up god are you referring to?

The one true God which exists necessarily. The one true God whom everyone knows exists.

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 07:07 PM
(21-08-2014 07:05 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How does that happen ?
God "talks" ?

God talks and that creates reality.

You don't even know if the traffic light is green, how can we trust you to know anything?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-08-2014, 07:09 PM
(21-08-2014 07:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:05 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  God talks and that creates reality.

You don't even know if the traffic light is green, how can we trust you to know anything?

Yuo don't trust me, you trust God.

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 07:13 PM
(21-08-2014 07:06 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  which made up god are you referring to?

The one true God which exists necessarily. The one true God whom everyone knows exists.

I don't know how the exact mechanism works, but you seem to have Tye Sen's dick so far down your throat that you can't stop channeling his bullshit through your keyboard.